Video- We Interrupt The CBA Talks For These Hasek Moments

TSN played this yesteday, we play it today courtesy of HockeyWebCaster.

Filed in: NHL Teams, Buffalo Sabres, Detroit Red Wings, Non-NHL Hockey, International Hockey, | KK Hockey | Permalink
  Tags: dominik+hasek

Comments

Guilherme's avatar

My favorite goalie ever. I’d say the best ever, but I don’t wanna start a controversy. raspberry

Posted by Guilherme from Brazsil on 10/10/12 at 01:33 PM ET

DontCry4MeJanHrdina's avatar

Definitely my favourite goalie aswell. Very unique and unorthodox style he possessed.

I rank him #2 (behind Roy).

6x Vezina Winner
2x Hart Trophy winner.

btw. Thanks for the trip down memory lane Paul. some of those saves in the video was sick!

Posted by DontCry4MeJanHrdina from Los Angeles on 10/10/12 at 01:45 PM ET

Keyser S.'s avatar

I rank him #2 (behind Roy).

Posted by DontCry4MeJanHrdina on 10/10/12 at 02:45 PM ET

You would be in the minority.

I’ll never forget when he was playing for buffalo at the joe and he made 5 incredible saves in a row. He got a standing ovation and the next year he’s playing for us.

Posted by Keyser S. on 10/10/12 at 02:27 PM ET

wingsluver4ever's avatar

Gee and he almost made it to Chelios age years playing pro hockey….

...at 47 years old, for all his years of playing in the NHL, and the few years he played for Wings, half the highlights were RW….

my favorite two were his upending slide and the bowling strike into Roy….especially his comments about fighting Roy being a RW tradition…anything that pisses Roy off so much is good, too!

RIP Bud Lynch… would never have thought I’d miss his destruction of Filpulla’s name.

Posted by wingsluver4ever on 10/10/12 at 03:00 PM ET

wingsluver4ever's avatar

PS To DontCry4MeJanHrdina…all I have to say is Statue of Liberty. wink

Posted by wingsluver4ever on 10/10/12 at 03:02 PM ET

UMFan's avatar

The only goalie I’d specifically pay to see play.

Posted by UMFan from Denver, Colorado on 10/10/12 at 03:14 PM ET