Video- Want Hockey Instead Of Football?

These are some of the most viewed hockey videos on YouTube.

Hopefully you will enjoy some of them.

Also, this can serve as an open post, want to talks Super Bowl, be my guest. My pick is San Francisco because I can't handle another minute of Ray Lewis.

Want to hockey, that's allowed too, lol.

Enjoy the night whatever direction you wish to take.

Filed in: NHL Teams, Non-NHL Hockey, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

NIVO's avatar

Agreed Paul, I’m actually a fan of Ray Ray, but ever since the playoffs started I have despised him. There’s a limit to goin’ overboard, and he drowned long ago in it. Man, Tuesday seems so far off. Not a thing on tv either. Gonna flip to see the kickoff to see if I won a free Papa Johns Pizza and then im shuttin it off.

I voted “heads”, so what did everyone else vote?

Posted by NIVO from underpants gnome village on 02/03/13 at 06:44 PM ET

NIVO's avatar

that Shanny video is gold!

Posted by NIVO from underpants gnome village on 02/03/13 at 06:46 PM ET

harken23's avatar

What really grinds my gears is when on NHL Live and On the Fly and other stuff on the **NHL** Network they spend so much time talking about american football, asking hockey players who they think is going to win. Hey, guys, if I wanted to see more coverage of the football, I’d flip it to ANY OTHER CHANNEL ON TELEVISION! Srsly.

Posted by harken23 on 02/03/13 at 06:49 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Good point harken23. When’s the last time the NFL Network asked football players who was going to win the Stanley Cup?

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 02/03/13 at 06:52 PM ET

I don’t know when I decided to boycott the Superbowl, probably sometime just before kickoff. But I can say this will be the first that I haven’t watched since the late sixties. It feels kind of good. Between the Hairballs and Ray Lewis, I could care less.

Posted by timbits on 02/03/13 at 09:35 PM ET

I should have said Ray “killer” Lewis. The good news is that in our defective society, Lewis will become a media star next year.

Posted by timbits on 02/03/13 at 09:39 PM ET

mrfluffy's avatar

I think Gary loaned out his refs to the NFL for the game tonight.

Posted by mrfluffy from A wide spot on I-90 in Montana on 02/04/13 at 02:07 AM ET