Video- Tonight’s National Anthem In Boston

added 8:14pm, Watch the tribute below to the victims of the Boston Marathon blasts.

added 8:40pm I switched out the video below, which now includes the tribute and National Anthem in one video.

Filed in: NHL Teams, Boston Bruins, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

IwoCPO's avatar

awesome

Posted by IwoCPO from Sunny San Diego, bitches on 04/17/13 at 08:12 PM ET

HockeytownOverhaul's avatar

chills.. I fuching love it

Posted by HockeytownOverhaul on 04/17/13 at 08:26 PM ET

Tony Perkis's avatar

I was watching. Very nice. Good game too. The B’s will definitely be some tough competition.

Posted by Tony Perkis from Drinking at Robert's Lounge with Billy Batts on 04/17/13 at 08:50 PM ET

Evilpens's avatar

DAMN !!!! I THINK I HAVE SOMETHING MY EYES!!!! excaim

Douche Bag did have his hat on while the National Anthem was being sung finally took it off & was sining & a Kid holding an American Flag was STILL wearing his hat sick

Posted by Evilpens on 04/17/13 at 09:00 PM ET

Very, very cool.

Posted by SYF from Zata's Epic Viking Beard on 04/17/13 at 09:07 PM ET

RIP, kiddo.

Martin Richard.

Posted by SYF from Zata's Epic Viking Beard on 04/17/13 at 09:09 PM ET

Evilpens's avatar

every time I see that Kids Pic It just BREAKS my Heart!

Posted by Evilpens on 04/17/13 at 09:14 PM ET

NHLJeff's avatar

As a BU Alum, that was pretty moving. Thanks for posting, Paul.

Posted by NHLJeff from Pens fan in Chicago, IL on 04/17/13 at 09:52 PM ET

Fugazi's avatar

It’s moments like this that makes Hockey great.

Posted by Fugazi from Bay Area, Left Coast on 04/18/13 at 12:09 AM ET

UMFan's avatar

Very, very cool. They do that up in Edmonton and Vancouver with the Canadian anthem, but I don’t ever recall the US anthem being done like that.

Posted by UMFan from Denver, Colorado on 04/18/13 at 12:46 AM ET

Evilpens's avatar

UMFan the guy who fills in for regular singer for the Pens Jeff Jimmerson is a member of the Armed Forces & he does that too ! Lets the crowd take over

Posted by Evilpens on 04/18/13 at 06:57 AM ET