Video- Sidney Lemieux

Filed in: NHL Teams, Pittsburgh Penguins, | KK Hockey | Permalink
  Tags: sidney+crosby

Comments

Its funny before this goal, i was thinking that Sid must be hurt because he was moving around so much slower than normal.  But when he took that iggy pass, he looked like he was shot out of a cannon.

I wonder what his conditioning level is at right now considering he missed a month of play.  It looks like he is getting winded early on in the games.

Posted by gretzky_to_lemieux on 05/10/13 at 08:58 AM ET

Chris in Hockey Hell's avatar

Sid is no Mario.

Posted by Chris in Hockey Hell from Ann Arbor, MI but LIVING in Columbia, TN on 05/10/13 at 09:31 AM ET

redxblack's avatar

I have a feeling this is Bettman’s go-to video for times when he’s alone and no one is looking.

Posted by redxblack from Akron Ohio on 05/10/13 at 10:32 AM ET

OlderThanChelios's avatar

Posted by redxblack from Akron Ohio

+19

Posted by OlderThanChelios from Grand Rapids, MI on 05/10/13 at 10:35 AM ET

This is why I visit this site once in a blue moon. All Wings, all the time and wings fans who are still butt sore from 2009. Paul does a great job, but it’s hard to enjoy a site where you just can’t enjoy a link about the Pens without some snide comments. I don’t mind discussion and a littlle back and forth, but the childish comments are over the top.  I just don’t have the time or the desire to deal with this when I can visit other sites.

Posted by VAHockeyFan on 05/10/13 at 12:44 PM ET

OlderThanChelios's avatar

And yet here you are taking the time to say you don’t have time for all of this. Pretty funny.

Posted by OlderThanChelios from Grand Rapids, MI on 05/10/13 at 01:42 PM ET