Video- NHL 15 Trailer

Since I am a novice when it comes to video games, what is your impression of NHL 15?

note 12:14pm, removed Gameplay from the headline since someone tweeted saying it is cgi (whatever that is) and not gameplay.

Filed in: NHL Teams, Fantasy Hockey and Gaming, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

Luongo-is-my-hero's avatar

its all in engine, not cgi.  Its possible to look like that during replays, not really anything all that impressive, graphically wise.  Especially when you look at games like NBAK2k14.

Posted by Luongo-is-my-hero on 06/09/14 at 12:28 PM ET

looks bad ass

Posted by mbeck300 on 06/09/14 at 12:30 PM ET

SK77's avatar

Glad they were able to get Subban & Kane’s celebrations in there. I’ve always found the biggest issue with NHL series in the past 6 years was not the mechanics or gameplay, but the lack of gimmicks. /sarcasm

Posted by SK77 on 06/09/14 at 01:20 PM ET

Boss, Youtube user pixelhockey’s player shows up as, “This video contains content from EA….blah blah blah” on my browser.  So I went to EA Sports’ official Youtube page and saw this trailer instead.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 06/09/14 at 02:07 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Thanks SYF, made the switch.

I did go to the official EA YT site, but it wasn’t up when I searched.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 06/09/14 at 02:24 PM ET

Wings_in_NYC's avatar

I don’t know whether to watch it or play it. Give me NHL 98 any day of the week.

Posted by Wings_in_NYC on 06/09/14 at 04:33 PM ET

Soupsnake's avatar

it is actual gameplay. it says so right in the beginning of the video.

Posted by Soupsnake from Canton, Mi on 06/09/14 at 05:56 PM ET