Video- Miss A Game, So Do We

Bob McKenzie of TSN just tweeted out a "lockout" video which I must say is one of the better ideas I have seen and one of the few I have posted on KK.

Filed in: NHL Talk, NHLPA, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

J.J. from Kansas's avatar

Pretty sure Hockey1919 made this pledge before any games were lost, except his pledge may have been a 2-for-1.

Earl Sleek at Battle of California made this pledge back on August 10th.

Posted by J.J. from Kansas on 12/09/12 at 01:45 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Thanks for the update J.J.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 12/09/12 at 01:47 PM ET

dickshilling's avatar

Why wait until December 21st…I’m at the point where if these idiots do some back and I am invited to a game, my jersey is going right over the glass onto the ice

Posted by dickshilling on 12/09/12 at 05:16 PM ET

Savage Henry's avatar

If I find myself in an NHL arena during this season or next (damn unlikely), it will be for the sole purpose of throwing as much monopoly money over the glass onto the ice as I can before I’m forcibly removed.  If I get a chance to force-feed Bettman, Daly, Fehr, or any of the owners a bundle of $100s in the process (even less likely) that will be a bonus.

Posted by Savage Henry on 12/09/12 at 07:53 PM ET

bezukov's avatar

I’m gonna watch the Wings the second they hit the ice.

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 12/09/12 at 08:47 PM ET

@Savage Henry

yawn…....stop lying to yourself bud, you will be right back to watching hockey just like everyone else.

Stop pretending to be a rebel, and believing that you will stand up to the NHL….and ultimately that anyone will give a shit about anything you think you might do once the NHL starts up.

@dickshilling

Instead of planning on acting like a clown once the NHL starts up, why not give that jersey to a kid who might not be able to afford one?

Grow up bud…..seriously.