Video- Joe Thornton On His Head Hit To Tomas Nosek

from Curtis Pashelka of the Mercury News,

“I honestly thought I barely touched him,” Thornton said. “He just came right back; it was just one of those plays that it is what it is. I think my son hits me like that six times a day, it’s just a weird position to put himself in. That’s all.”

more on the hit...

Filed in: NHL Teams, San Jose Sharks, | KK Hockey | Permalink
  Tags: joe+thornton, tomas+nosek, vegas+golden+knights

Comments

damndog revenge   From the bowels of Detroit's avatar

Wow! what a piece of shit Thornton is!  Never liked the guy and then he says something as ridiculous as this. If he doesn’t get at least two games it’s BS.

Wow.

Posted by damndog revenge From the bowels of Detroit on 04/15/19 at 08:41 AM ET

“I honestly thought I barely touched him,”

You are honestly, completely, full of shit.

Posted by CharDeeMacDennis on 04/15/19 at 08:51 AM ET

Absolutely clear intentional shot to the head.

Posted by teldar on 04/15/19 at 09:32 AM ET

OlderThanChelios's avatar

“I honestly thought I barely touched him when I lifted my shoulder in order to hit him in the head,” Thornton said.

There. Fixed that for you, Jumbo. What a jumbo douchebag.

Posted by OlderThanChelios from Grand Rapids, MI on 04/15/19 at 12:04 PM ET

TreKronor's avatar

I think my son hits me like that six times a day,

Unless your son is 6’4 and 220, no one gives a sh…

Posted by TreKronor on 04/15/19 at 03:06 PM ET

Could you possibly be any more phony, Joe???

Posted by SYF from a deja vu of the 85-86 season on 04/15/19 at 07:47 PM ET