Video- Is It The Stick Or The Person Using The Stick?

Filed in: NHL Teams, Chicago Blackhawks, | KK Hockey | Permalink
  Tags: patrick+kane

Comments

bezukov's avatar

the stick

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 09/13/13 at 01:32 PM ET

Gary A$$ SUCK !!'s avatar

Definitely the stick!

Posted by Gary A$$ SUCK !! from Fort Myers, Florida on 09/13/13 at 01:39 PM ET

yzer19man's avatar

showoff

Posted by yzer19man from Chicago, IL on 09/13/13 at 01:46 PM ET

mrfluffy's avatar

I’m not all that impressed.

Posted by mrfluffy from A wide spot on I-90 in Montana on 09/13/13 at 04:06 PM ET

I’m not all that impressed.

Posted by mrfluffy from Long Beach on 09/13/13 at 04:06 PM ET

Thats what she said the first time going down on you…...

Posted by prodigy on 09/13/13 at 04:27 PM ET

Paul's avatar

I know it is Friday prodigy, but ease up a bit. Thanks.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 09/13/13 at 04:29 PM ET

perfection's avatar

I’m actually more impressed by the footwork than the hands. I can fathom working on hand/eye coordination to the point where you can puck handle through those pucks, but to also not bump one or step on one with your skate just out of instinct seems like the super hard part.

Posted by perfection from LaLaLand on 09/13/13 at 05:24 PM ET

Red Winger's avatar

That was impressive, Blackhawk or not.

Posted by Red Winger from Sault Ste Marie on 09/13/13 at 05:27 PM ET

WingsFanInBeanLand's avatar

Oh look it’s his bullisht slo-mo shootout moves.

Posted by WingsFanInBeanLand from where free agents no longer dare. on 09/13/13 at 06:56 PM ET

Lindas1st's avatar

hahahahahahhaha

Posted by Lindas1st from New England on 09/13/13 at 09:30 PM ET

Lindas1st's avatar

my thoughts exactly, Perfection

Posted by Lindas1st from New England on 09/13/13 at 09:32 PM ET

Primis's avatar

I actually think some of those pucks are CG.  I’m sure others thought it, I’ll say it.

The first “drill” with the ring and 4 pucks looks legit.  Though I guess theoretically some of them in the outer ring could be CG’d in still (if they were it’d be irrelevant).  Nothing looks terribly “funny” with it though.

There’s a funny effect though when it starts to add pucks, where when a puck should be passing behind him it just… doesn’t look quite right.  And his body language doesn’t look like he’s even having to try to not kick them, like he doesn’t care or is even worried about them.  That may be because they’re not actually there in the first place and the pucks are placed in AFTERWARDS via CG.  I also find the shadows (or lack thereof in most instances) to be a tip off of something being up.

These type of spots very often end up being CG’d (remember Mike Vick throwing a football out of a stadium?).  This one has all the hallmarks of a ‘shopped video.  My guess is that maybe half the pucks are CG’d in.

Posted by Primis on 09/13/13 at 09:53 PM ET

Dangles does that better with five-pound weights on his stick.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 09/14/13 at 03:31 AM ET