Video- Be Very Afraid Of Chara’s Shot

Duck!

Filed in: NHL Teams, Boston Bruins, Hockey Equipment, | KK Hockey | Permalink
  Tags: zdeno+chara

Comments

Paul's avatar

Recognize the guy with the popcorn?

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 03/13/14 at 07:48 PM ET

von Awesome's avatar

“That motherf*cker’s crazy!”

Posted by von Awesome on 03/13/14 at 09:16 PM ET

Sal's avatar

Guy to the right of popcorn boy looks familiar, too. Isn’t that Gustuvsson?

Posted by Sal from the shadow of the Great Smoky Mountains on 03/13/14 at 09:23 PM ET

von Awesome's avatar

Yes, that’s Gus.

Posted by von Awesome on 03/13/14 at 09:25 PM ET

Zqto's avatar

That was unexpected…  LOL

Who was the third guy?  Mrazek maybe?  could’nt see much of him, under that mask

Posted by Zqto on 03/13/14 at 09:59 PM ET

Zqto's avatar

Also, the scoreboard behind the goal… Nice touch
6:66

66 x 0 with a 6th period in between

Posted by Zqto on 03/13/14 at 10:01 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Ha, I was focused on Howard, saw a guy wearing a Canadiens-like shirt and did not even look at the face.

Now I do wonder who the 3rd guy is.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 03/14/14 at 09:05 AM ET

Sal's avatar

I think I see a blond mustache under that goalie mask, so not Mrazak. Probably some random actor.

What bothers me though, is Jimmy is sporting quite the beer gut. I’m not usually one to comment on someone’s appearance, but I’m not a highly paid professional athlete. If I didn’t know the guy in the middle is one, I wouldn’t think he was, either.

Posted by Sal from the shadow of the Great Smoky Mountains on 03/14/14 at 10:07 AM ET

TreKronor's avatar

hat bothers me though, is Jimmy is sporting quite the beer gut.

Not sure where you see that.  When he sits down on the couch he looks skinny.  Maybe I could see it in the last 5 seconds or so, but that’s not a very flattering angle.  No way he has a beer gut - those are for Nascar.

Posted by TreKronor on 03/14/14 at 10:31 AM ET

Sal's avatar

Maybe it’s in contrast with Monster, who is a skinny guy, but Jimmy just looks pudgy to me. He’s had issues keeping his weight down in the past. I hope that isn’t becoming a problem again. Calling it a “beer gut” may have been an exaggeration.

Posted by Sal from the shadow of the Great Smoky Mountains on 03/14/14 at 11:41 AM ET

Itrusteddrrahmani's avatar

I assume Jimmy is not wearing equipment because he’s represented by Vaughn and not Warrior. I’m surprised, though, that Vaughn let him be in a Warrior commercial. I think the third guy is just a rando.

Posted by Itrusteddrrahmani from Nyc by way of A2 on 03/14/14 at 11:51 AM ET

TreKronor's avatar

Posted by Itrusteddrrahmani from Nyc by way of A2 on 03/14/14 at 11:51 AM ET

Interestingly though, he is wearing a Warrior t-shirt.

The whole thing is odd.  I dig it though.

Posted by TreKronor on 03/14/14 at 12:07 PM ET