Video- No! Please?

The Leafs held a fan night tonight…

Filed in: NHL Teams, Toronto Maple Leafs, | KK Hockey | Permalink
  Tags: colton+orr

Comments

bezukov's avatar

I don’t exactly get what is going on here…

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 12/21/11 at 01:40 AM ET

Paul's avatar

bezukov, this should help explain it...

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 12/21/11 at 01:46 AM ET

WingMan's avatar

Heh heh

Good chance that will be his last goal in a Leafs uni wink

Posted by WingMan from The Q C on 12/21/11 at 02:01 AM ET

Da lil Guy's avatar

As if I need another reason to hate this guy!

Posted by Da lil Guy from Guelph, Ontario on 12/21/11 at 02:18 AM ET

bezukov's avatar

Paul,

I guess where I got confused was I didn’t realize that the Leafs held a skills competition of their own.  Seeing a Leaf shooting on a Leaf had me scratching my head.

As far as the Tebowing… I didn’t make that connection either.  Jesus I hope that crap doesn’t get started in hockey….... oh wait a second… May Allah forbid this practice during hockey games.

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 12/21/11 at 02:19 AM ET

bezukov's avatar

...Forgot to say thank you for the clarification Paul.

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 12/21/11 at 02:20 AM ET

redxblack's avatar

When I think of Colton Orr, I immediately think of this image. Seeing him “tebow” like a dbag makes me glad that goon Dale Purinton exists.

Posted by redxblack from Akron Ohio on 12/21/11 at 10:43 AM ET

Wow that’s a gross picture.
Wow Reimer looks like dogshxt.

Posted by tuxedoTshirt on 12/21/11 at 07:12 PM ET