Video- Kronwall With Possibly The Hit Of The Night

Heatley left for a few shifts in the first period but did return.

Filed in: NHL Teams, Detroit Red Wings, San Jose Sharks, | KK Hockey | Permalink
  Tags: dany+heatley, nick+kronwall

Comments

Luongo-is-my-hero's avatar

i wonder if he would have been ok if kronwall didnt leave his feet

Posted by Luongo-is-my-hero on 05/05/11 at 12:44 AM ET

Itrusteddrrahmani's avatar

o boy.  Kronner left his feet, hit him up high. League should probably take a look at that, if they’re going to be legitimate.  Secretly, I hope not smile

Posted by Itrusteddrrahmani from Nyc by way of A2 on 05/05/11 at 12:50 AM ET

Wings_in_NYC's avatar

Take a seat, heater.

Posted by Wings_in_NYC on 05/05/11 at 12:53 AM ET

First look, thought it was clean. Second and third take he left his feet with a high hit.

Posted by timbits on 05/05/11 at 12:56 AM ET

Steve Downie would be suspended for this hit.

Just sayin’

Posted by steviesteve on 05/05/11 at 01:16 AM ET

I wonder if he’ll get suspended 1 game, or the rest of the season?

Oh, wait….  that’s the same thing!

Posted by Rex Waverly on 05/05/11 at 01:44 AM ET

Nice hit, but he did leave his feet before contact.

Posted by AdamBruinsFan on 05/05/11 at 01:53 AM ET

SK77's avatar

I wonder if he’ll get suspended 1 game, or the rest of the season?

Hahaha, I laughed. And then I cried. And then I drank some more.

Posted by SK77 on 05/05/11 at 02:24 AM ET

mrfluffy's avatar

Good thing Kronwall wasn’t driving a car.

Posted by mrfluffy from A wide spot on I-90 in Montana on 05/05/11 at 02:28 PM ET

One of the best hits of Kronwalls career!  I love my video….....

Posted by RedWingsTVdotCOM from Michigan on 05/06/11 at 10:58 AM ET