Two Games Tonight

The Senators can win their series against the Rangers tonight with a win at home, while Phoenix can do the same with a road win in Chicago.

Your thoughts, will these series end tonight?

image

Filed in: NHL Teams, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

Paul's avatar

In case you haven’t heard, Alfredsson is in for tonight’s game.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 04/23/12 at 01:42 PM ET

phillyd's avatar

I saw Ottawa wins and eliminates the Rangers and the Hawks win and force a game 7 because, well, the NHL needs the extra game in Phoenix before they can let the Coyotes move on to the next round.

Posted by phillyd from Southern New Jersey on 04/23/12 at 01:48 PM ET

phillyd's avatar

that should be “I say”, not “I saw”. I have no forward-seeing powers.

Posted by phillyd from Southern New Jersey on 04/23/12 at 01:49 PM ET

Da lil Guy's avatar

I’ll be at Scotiabank Place cheering for Alfie and the Sens to eliminate the Rags.

Posted by Da lil Guy from Guelph, Ontario on 04/23/12 at 02:51 PM ET

YzermanZetterberg's avatar

that should be “I say”, not “I saw”. I have no forward-seeing powers.

Posted by phillyd from New Jersey on 04/23/12 at 12:49 PM ET

I figured you just got onto Bettman’s email list somehow…

Posted by YzermanZetterberg on 04/23/12 at 04:31 PM ET

I’m totally pulling for the Sens out east. Phoenix blew their best chance. Hawks win in 7. Damn.

Posted by godblender on 04/23/12 at 06:14 PM ET