The KK Family Of Bloggers Is Growing

Just in case you have been busy doing outdoor activities and haven’t been around KK for a few days, we recently started previewing some of the new bloggers who will appear on KK for the upcoming season.

This is not by any means a complete list, instead just a list of the new bloggers who have made at least their first post on KK.

All bloggers will have their own blog area by the end of August, until then their posts will appear in the KK Hockey section.

Please review the list below and feel free to welcome them if you have not done so already.

Marc Siciliano who will be covering the Philadelphia Flyers.

Joe Tasca will be writing a general NHL blog.

Ben MacPhee-Sigurdson will be providing us with the latest Winnipeg Jets news.

Doug Miller will be our very important utility player, wearing numerous hats and covering just about everything but the NHL.

Greg Thomson is our Toronto Maple Leafs blogger.

Martin Krantz has the perfect attitude to be the Colorado Avalanche blogger.

Scooter Kelly is fired up to be following the Calgary Flames.

petshark is looking forward to providing KK readers everything San Jose Sharks.

Filed in: KK Website Business, NHL Teams, Non-NHL Hockey, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

joedaiceman's avatar

The best damn hockey blog hs just gotten a whole lot better. Welcome all.

Posted by joedaiceman on 07/24/11 at 09:23 PM ET

Evilpens's avatar

BOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO I want a Pens Blogger NOW !!!!!!!!!!!! LOL  Welcome to the Noobs

Posted by Evilpens on 07/24/11 at 09:59 PM ET

Marc Siciliano's avatar

I’ve gotta say.. it’s only getting more obvious to me how much of an honor it is to be included in the list of bloggers on this site. I’m looking forward to working with everyone this season (even the bloggers within division.. maybe)

Hockey season seems ages away..

Posted by Marc Siciliano on 07/24/11 at 11:23 PM ET

Doug Miller's avatar

I want a Pens Blogger NOW

Don’t we already have an excellent Pens blog called “The Confluence”? YES

Now who’s the noob? I kid. I love all of our readers. Without them, we have no reason for existence.

Hmm… looking over my description again, I think the more fitting statement would be:

“Doug Miller will be our very important utility player, sent out on a hockey blogging suicide mission, attempting to cover every minor-league known to man without having an aneurysm by mid-season.”

Then again, that’s why I called the blog “Cluster Pucks” as it will likely be one in itself.

Actually, I’m looking forward to that immense challenge, as it should test my journalistic skills to their extremes, which I’m all in favor of.

I’m with Marc on this one, and it is indeed an honor to be a part of this KK expansion class… next step, world domination (of hockey blogging of course).

Posted by Doug Miller from Wyandotte, MI on 07/25/11 at 01:09 AM ET

SnLO's avatar

Don’t we already have an excellent Pens blog called “The Confluence”? YES

No. Tony has decided to power-down.

Posted by SnLO from beyond the M-1 on 07/25/11 at 07:50 AM ET

SnLO's avatar

Greg Thomson is our Toronto Maple Leafs blogger.

Is this in addition to or replacing Live Love Leafs?

Posted by SnLO from beyond the M-1 on 07/25/11 at 07:53 AM ET

Paul's avatar

Yes, SnLO,

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 07/25/11 at 07:56 AM ET

SnLO's avatar

LOL. Nice and vague.

Thanks Paul. wink

Posted by SnLO from beyond the M-1 on 07/25/11 at 08:09 AM ET

Pharazon's avatar

Paul, any news on the new website design, you’ve been promising it to us for ever, and while we love this one…  i just wonder.. i think you first mentioned it at the start of last season

Posted by Pharazon from England on 07/25/11 at 09:27 AM ET

Paul's avatar

Posted by Pharazon from England on 07/25/11 at 08:27 AM ET

What we have been trying to work on is the ability to lock out some blogs from the KK Homepage if you so desire.

Truthfully it was harder than thought but is being looked at again as we speak.

A new design was never brought up, but since you did, let’s say that is in the works too.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 07/25/11 at 10:23 AM ET

PDXWing's avatar

Paul - With all of the new additions, the first or front page of the site is going to fill up quickly.  Any chance of an option of how many postings can be displayed on a single page? During really busy times, like the trade deadline, it would be cool to be able to display all of the posts from a given date or increase the number of posts shown.

Posted by PDXWing on 07/25/11 at 12:15 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Posted by PDXWing from Dallas, TX on 07/25/11 at 11:15 AM ET

We are addressing that issue with a new front page design.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 07/25/11 at 12:17 PM ET

I’m honored to be part of the team and look forward to working alongside the other bloggers this season. Even though my introduction is vague, I am fired up to cover the Leafs and can’t wait for the season to begin!

Posted by Greg Thomson from Toronto, Ontario on 07/25/11 at 01:03 PM ET

Doug Miller's avatar

*looks up from keyboard*

Don’t we already have an excellent Pens blog called “The Confluence”? YES

No. Tony has decided to power-down.

Oh, well my bad then. That’s a shame.

*returns to writing*

Posted by Doug Miller from Wyandotte, MI on 07/25/11 at 02:06 PM ET

Welcome newbs!  You’re still buying the beer.  LOL

Posted by SYF from The Revenge of Johnny E on 07/25/11 at 03:11 PM ET

Welcome to the new guys; they seem like wonderful additions.

Now how about addition by subtraction?

Please tell that whiner TPSH to pack up his corsi numbers and hit the road.

Posted by Chris Osgood, elite goaltender from the road to the Hall of Fame on 07/25/11 at 03:12 PM ET

Lindas1st's avatar

Please tell that whiner TPSH to pack up his corsi numbers and hit the road.

Just don’t read him.

Posted by Lindas1st from New England on 07/25/11 at 04:57 PM ET

HockeytownOverhaul's avatar

seriously, I may get irritated with the guy but if he wants to write about magic numbers who am I to judge?  I usually just page down when I start to see +/- or the word Corsi

Posted by HockeytownOverhaul on 07/25/11 at 08:28 PM ET