The Boston Bruins Advance To The Stanley Cup Final

The Bruins completed the sweep of the Carolina Hurricanes with a 4-0 win tonight.

Boston was the better team throughout the series and earned the outcome.

The earliest end date for the WCF is Sunday, May 19th and the latest it can end is Thursday, May 23rd.

So way too early to say when the SCF will start.

I'll add highlights to this post when available.

added 11:01pm, Handshakes below.

added 11:17pm, Prince of Wales Trophy presentation is below.

added 11:41pm, game highlights below...

NBCSN version of handshakes.

Trophy presentation.

Filed in: NHL Teams, Boston Bruins, Carolina Hurricanes, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

Wings_in_NYC's avatar

Barf

Posted by Wings_in_NYC on 05/16/19 at 11:14 PM ET

Barf

Posted by Wings_in_NYC on 05/16/19 at 11:14 PM ET

bwwwaaarrrkkk

Posted by SYF from Jackie Redmond's blue eyes on 05/17/19 at 12:27 AM ET

TreKronor's avatar

What a strange ecf. Boston definitely benefited from Tampa and Washington getting knocked out sooner.

Posted by TreKronor on 05/17/19 at 07:30 AM ET

MurrayChadwick's avatar

Boston is going to win the cup, it was a given after beating the Leafs, and Tampa losing.  I thought maybe Bob and the Breadman might’ve been able to ride the post season emotion to give them a chance, but nope.

Frankly, I’m finding it hard to watch the playoffs now because I really don’t like any of the teams left at all, not in a train on a plane in a house with a mouse, I do not like them Sam I Am.  I’d actually put them on the I hate them side.

My sole rooting interest is SJS (puked a bit in my mouth) to advance to the finals to get a better pick out of Nyquist, but doesn’t matter, Boston will beat them.

Posted by MurrayChadwick from YzerGod's pixie dust fueled bandwagon on 05/17/19 at 09:37 AM ET

I’d love to see Burns trample Marchand. For even four games.

Posted by howeandhowe from Seattle on 05/17/19 at 12:43 PM ET