Taylor Hall Out For The Season With High Ankle Sprain

The Edmonton Oilers released the following…

Taylor Hall has a left high ankle sprain which requires 8 weeks to heal, therefore he will be sidelined for the remainder of the season.

We will have more details and reaction tomorrow morning on edmontonoilers.com.

Filed in: NHL Teams, Edmonton Oilers, | KK Hockey | Permalink
  Tags: taylor+hall

Comments

First JASON Reimer now EDMONTO Oilers? New writers needed? I think so.

Posted by Rose from Toronto on 03/04/11 at 10:56 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Thanks for the subtle correction.

Now fixed.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 03/04/11 at 11:00 PM ET

Nate A's avatar

YEAH! And you spelled “Canucks” wrong too!

Get yer act together. It’s like you’re human or something.  raspberry

Posted by Nate A from Detroit-ish on 03/04/11 at 11:23 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Time for a beer.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 03/04/11 at 11:30 PM ET

Now you spelled whiskey wrong!

Posted by Garth on 03/05/11 at 02:55 AM ET

Hi Paul,

I just wanted to stop in and say thanks for putting this sweet blog together for us. I don’t think many people actually ever say thank you, especially not on the internet. Everything should be free and it damn well better be perfect as well, right? Right!

I noticed the Canucks typo but didn’t think anything of it. If anything, I’d have thought your fingers were subconcsiously fighting to get to the S on your keyboard wink. Missing an n on Edmonton? Perfect, hate those guys too. As for Reimer, he plays in TO so who cares? Those guys can’t even skate properly in the warm-up!

And now, for that whisbeerxn.

Posted by Iggy Rules on 03/05/11 at 12:51 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Thanks IR.  I tend to make spelling mistakes when I am tired and yes, I am still recovering from all the trade deadline stuff.

But slowly getting back to normal as long as I can get some rest this weekend.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 03/05/11 at 12:54 PM ET