Kukla's Korner Hockey
by Paul on 09/25/13 at 03:04 PM ET
GLENDALE, ARIZONA --- Phoenix Coyotes President and CEO Anthony LeBlanc announced today that the Coyotes will be introducing tailgating at Jobing.com Arena for all weekend home games during the 2013-14 Coyotes regular season.
Tailgating on Jobing.com Arena parking lots (A, B, G, J, K and Y) will begin with the Coyotes first weekend regular season home game on Saturday, October 19 when the Coyotes take on the Detroit Red Wings. Game time is 6 p.m. with lots opening at 2:00 p.m. In total, the Coyotes will have 17 tailgating experiences during the regular season.
"We are excited to introduce tailgating prior to all Coyotes weekend home games this season," said LeBlanc. "We are very fortunate to live in a city that has such great weather during the hockey season so we are encouraging fans to come early to our weekend games and enjoy the great atmosphere outside Jobing.com Arena. We are continually looking for new ways to enhance the game experience for our fans."
A complete list of Coyotes games when tailgating is permitted on Jobing.com Arena parking lots is listed below:
Coyotes 2013-14 Tailgating Schedule
- Saturday, Oct. 19 versus Detroit Red Wings (6 p.m. start)
- Saturday, Oct. 26 versus Edmonton Oilers (1 p.m. start)
- Saturday, Nov. 9 versus Washington Capitals (6 p.m. start)
- Saturday, Nov. 16 versus Tampa Bay Lightning (6 p.m. start)
- Saturday, Nov. 23 versus Anaheim Ducks (6 p.m. start)
- Saturday, Nov. 30 versus Chicago Blackhawks (6 p.m. start)
- Saturday, Dec. 14 versus Carolina Hurricanes (6 p.m. start)
- Saturday, Jan. 4 versus Philadelphia Flyers (6 p.m. start)
- Saturday, Jan. 11 versus Anaheim Ducks (6 p.m. start)
- Saturday, Jan. 18 versus New Jersey Devils (6 p.m. start)
- Saturday, Feb. 1 versus Pittsburgh Penguins (6 p.m. start)
- Sunday, Mar. 2 versus St. Louis Blues (6 p.m. start)
- Saturday, Mar. 15 versus Calgary Flames (7 p.m. start)
- Saturday, Mar. 22 versus Boston Bruins (6 p.m. start)
- Saturday, Mar. 29 versus Minnesota Wild (6 p.m. start)
- Saturday, Apr. 12 versus San Jose Sharks (6 p.m. start)
- Sunday, Apr. 13 versus Dallas Stars (6 p.m. start)
A complete list of guidelines for tailgating at Jobing.com Arena to allow for a great experience both inside and outside the venue are listed below.
Tailgating Guidelines for Coyotes Games
- Tailgating is ONLY allowed in the following parking lots for Jobing.com Arena Events: Lot A, Lot B, Lot G, Lot J, Lot K and Lot Y. Some of these lots may be restricted to permit parking only depending on the event.
- Tailgating is NOT allowed in any Westgate Parking Lots.
- Parking lots open up 4 hours prior to the event.
- Tailgating in the parking lots must be limited to the area directly in front of or behind the vehicle. Tailgating in empty stalls is prohibited. Tailgating equipment, such as chairs, tents, propane/natural gas grills and other items, cannot block drive aisles for vehicles or sidewalks for guests.
- Fans are permitted to bring up to a 10' by 10' shade tent. Tents that are used in the parking areas must not block drive aisles for vehicles or sidewalks for guests. They are not allowed to take up an extra space.
- Natural gas or propane grills are permitted. Charcoal grills are not permitted.
- Glass containers are not permitted in any parking areas.
- Please remember to throw away any trash to assist in keeping the area safe of trip hazards or debris.
- Any violation of these policies can result in revocation of parking rights and removal of the parking lot. Guidelines are subject to change at any time without notice.
Add a Comment
Please limit embedded image or media size to 575 pixels wide.
Most Recent Blog Posts
About Kukla's Korner Hockey
Paul Kukla founded Kukla’s Korner in 2005 and the site has since become the must-read site on the ‘net for all the latest happenings around the NHL.
From breaking news to in-depth stories around the league, KK Hockey is updated with fresh stories all day long and will bring you the latest news as quickly as possible.
Email Paul anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org