Scoring At Score-O

A lot of what I consider normal people went absolutely crazy last night on Twitter when Mr. T scored from center ice in the 'shoot the puck through the hole game' the Blackhawks have between the 2nd and 3rd period.

Call me crazy, but I would much prefer something like this...

Filed in: NHL Teams, Chicago Blackhawks, Hockey Related Stories, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

There’s always a “bimbo”, she just goes before the “celebrity”

Posted by pstumba on 03/27/13 at 09:46 AM ET

HockeytownOverhaul's avatar

haha, that was fun.  Love Mr. T’s non-hesitation about wearing sweatpants and white “sneakers” in front of 18k people.  Swag.

Posted by HockeytownOverhaul on 03/27/13 at 10:06 AM ET

Hootinani's avatar

Mr T’s still alive?  You learn something new everyday.

Posted by Hootinani on 03/27/13 at 11:13 AM ET

Evilpens's avatar

I pity the Fool who makes fun of me ! LOL

Posted by Evilpens on 03/27/13 at 11:34 AM ET

MOWingsfan19's avatar

Pretty sure he’s battled with cancer for a few years now.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 03/27/13 at 12:13 PM ET

CaptainDennisPolonich's avatar

Mr. T in “Shoot the Puck” at Halftime of Calgary-Chicago 3-26-2013

Halftime? I know cawks fans are ignorant about hockey, but who knew they were that ignorant. They need to bring back Peter Puck on the jumbotron at United Center during stoppages in play.

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from The Land of Fake Boobs and Real Nuts on 03/27/13 at 12:24 PM ET