Report- Newly Acquired Brett Connolly Suffers A Broken Hand In Boston Practice Today

added 3:36pm,

Filed in: NHL Teams, Boston Bruins, | KK Hockey | Permalink
  Tags: brett+connolly

Comments

Paul's avatar

The Connolly trade consisted of a 2nd round pick in 2015 and 2016 going to Tampa in case you were wondering.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 03/04/15 at 04:32 PM ET

Ajax19's avatar

I feel bad for Brett Connolly, but not the Boston Bruins.  Screw those guys.

Posted by Ajax19 on 03/04/15 at 04:42 PM ET

nEgativezEro's avatar

What’s the over/under on Milan Lucic being the shooter?

Posted by nEgativezEro on 03/04/15 at 04:56 PM ET

Bad News Bruins.

At least they are smart enough to keep their coach when 8th seed in the east.

Posted by neffernin on 03/04/15 at 05:31 PM ET

Alan's avatar

I feel bad for Connolly.

The Bruins, however, can suck it. I’d rather see the Panthers make the playoffs.

Posted by Alan from Atlanta on 03/04/15 at 06:20 PM ET

Seidenberg was the shooter, I would have preferred it to be Lucic too

Posted by Cubanpuckstoppr on 03/04/15 at 07:25 PM ET

DocF's avatar

“I feel bad for Brett Connolly, but not the Boston Bruins.  Screw those guys.”

Posted by Ajax19 on 03/04/15 at 03:42 PM ET

Well said as this is exactly the way I was thinking.

Doc

Posted by DocF from Now: Lynn Haven, FL; was Reidsville, NC on 03/04/15 at 08:02 PM ET