Ready For UFA Day?

I slept in a little longer today than normal but I know what is coming and prepared for the day and the next week or so.

Coffee on hand, DoorDash menu ready, drapes shut, air conditioning on.

Now all we need is the first signing, then the floodgates will open.

Who are you hoping to sign?

Ah, it was a dream or a nightmare, still trying to figure this one out.

Filed in: NHL Talk, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

tkfergy's avatar

UFA day? I wish that wasn’t postponed

Posted by tkfergy on 07/01/20 at 10:07 AM ET

Royal Grand Exalted PooBah's avatar

How can they even hold this right now? Why would you sign a free agent that might get hurt playing in the playoffs yet this summer for another team.

Posted by Royal Grand Exalted PooBah from the basement of the Alamo on 07/01/20 at 11:57 AM ET

Exactly RPB.

Posted by ThatGuy on 07/01/20 at 12:14 PM ET

Royal Grand Exalted PooBah's avatar

Doesn’t sound as if it is going on. Not really on the schedule.

Article here:

Posted by Royal Grand Exalted PooBah from the basement of the Alamo on 07/01/20 at 01:25 PM ET

Paul's avatar

I hope everyone knows that I knew today was not UFA Day.

Nothing can happen until the season is over.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 07/01/20 at 01:38 PM ET

tkfergy's avatar

It still hasn’t been officially postponed… they need to agree on the return to play first.

Posted by tkfergy on 07/01/20 at 02:46 PM ET

TreKronor's avatar

April fools! Oh, wait…

Posted by TreKronor on 07/01/20 at 02:50 PM ET

I see what you did there PK, lol.

Posted by ThatGuy on 07/01/20 at 04:00 PM ET