Prayers Go Out For Kurtis & Stephanie Foster

from the Tampa Tribune,

Tampa Bay Lightning defenseman Kurtis Foster and his wife, Stephanie, are mourning the death of their infant daughter Lila.

Lila Kimberly Foster was five days old when she died May 10 at Tampa Bay General Hospital, according to an obituary posted Wednesday on the website for the Peterborough (Ont.) Examiner newspaper. A cause of death was not given.

continued

Filed in: NHL Teams, Tampa Bay Lightning, | KK Hockey | Permalink
  Tags: kurtis+foster

Comments

Evilpens's avatar

OH BOY !!!! That is Just Terrible ! Thoughts & Prayers Definitely go out to them & their Family & Friends downer

Posted by Evilpens on 05/20/10 at 11:54 AM ET

That’s a shame.  Prayers to the Foster’s.

Posted by pens fan in baltimore on 05/20/10 at 12:12 PM ET

Lindas1st's avatar

The absolute worst. My deepest condolences to the Fosters.

Rest in peace Lila Kimberly.

Posted by Lindas1st from New England on 05/20/10 at 12:20 PM ET

J.J. from Kansas's avatar

The thought of this is just awful.

My condolences go to Kurtis and Stephanie.  I pray they’re able to make it through this and find peace.

Posted by J.J. from Kansas on 05/20/10 at 12:43 PM ET

Deepest sympahty and condolences to the Foster’s. I can think of nothing more tragic.

Posted by hockey1919 from mid-atlantic on 05/20/10 at 01:06 PM ET

My heart goes out to them. This is one of life’s worst tragedies.

Posted by propper on 05/20/10 at 01:26 PM ET

Primis's avatar

As someone who just watched my baby girl come into the world yesterday, I can’t begin to imagine the loss.

To say my heart goes out to them doesn’t begin to describe it.

Posted by Primis on 05/20/10 at 05:19 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Congrats on the baby girl Primas.  Hope she brings you much joy.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 05/20/10 at 05:24 PM ET

An unimaginable loss.  My deepest condolences to the Fosters.  The hockey world mourns with you.

Posted by SYF from Alana Blanchard's Bikinis and Surfboards on 05/20/10 at 05:58 PM ET