Player Agent For Parros Says Teams Are Interested In Signing Him

from Eric Stephens of Ducks Blog,

(George) Bazos (player agent) said he expects there will be a market for Parros, who has spent the last six seasons in Anaheim and became a cult figure with his trademark bushy moustache. Vancouver was believed to have had interest before last season’s trade deadline. Toronto could be a possible destination.

“I do think there will be a good deal of interest,” Bazos said. “George has never been to that [UFA] position at this point in his career. He’s excited to see what could be out there. … George brings a lot as a player and as a person.”

Filed in: NHL Teams, Anaheim Ducks, | KK Hockey | Permalink
  Tags: george+parros

Comments

Why not? He’s big, can play, and anytime I’ve seen him interviewed, he seems like a hell of a guy. He’s be a fine addition to just about any team

Posted by Thomas from Bellingham, WA on 06/20/12 at 06:00 PM ET

Vladimir16's avatar

Parros is an intelligent and funny guy (follow him on twitter and you’ll see) AND he’s one big tough SOB. I wish the Wings would sign him but it’ll never happen. Well; maybe if Holland somehow got locked in the bathroom long enough for Jimmy D to make a phone call. Hmmm… Doncha think Babs would love to have someone who would keep the flies off Zetterberg? Bueller? Bueller?

Posted by Vladimir16 from Grand River Valley on 06/20/12 at 06:15 PM ET

mrfluffy's avatar

I’d rather have Ott.

Posted by mrfluffy from A wide spot on I-90 in Montana on 06/20/12 at 06:20 PM ET

Vladimir16's avatar

I’d rather have Ott.
Posted by mrfluffy from Long Beach on 06/20/12 at 04:20 PM ET

He’d cost too much $

Posted by Vladimir16 from Grand River Valley on 06/20/12 at 06:21 PM ET

mrfluffy's avatar

$3 million cap hit for 30-40 points and some 20 Grit sandpaper? I could dig that.

Posted by mrfluffy from A wide spot on I-90 in Montana on 06/20/12 at 08:02 PM ET

Posted by mrfluffy from Long Beach on 06/20/12 at 06:02 PM ET

Are you out of your mind???

Posted by Garth on 06/20/12 at 08:51 PM ET

mrfluffy's avatar

Posted by mrfluffy from A wide spot on I-90 in Montana on 06/20/12 at 10:55 PM ET

Oh, OK.

Posted by Garth on 06/20/12 at 11:25 PM ET

mrfluffy's avatar

There’s something in the water out here.

Posted by mrfluffy from A wide spot on I-90 in Montana on 06/21/12 at 02:32 AM ET