Ovechkin hacks Crosby, who reacts angrily

Sidney Crosby took s nasty slash to the right hand from Alexander Ovechkin and angrily exited the Capials-Penguins game. Crosby would return:

Filed in: | KK Hockey | Permalink
  Tags: alex+ovechkin, pittsburgh+penguins, sidney+crosby, washington+capitals

Comments

mrfluffy's avatar

Wasn’t much of a slash.

Posted by mrfluffy from A wide spot on I-90 in Montana on 05/04/16 at 10:16 PM ET

Come on, GM, a nasty slash? This was a tap. Crosby is a baby.

Posted by George0211 on 05/05/16 at 06:58 AM ET

Hootinani's avatar

Crosby was on his back all night.  If a Cap even looked at him sideways he was flopping around on the ice like dying fish.

Posted by Hootinani from the parade following Babs out of town on 05/05/16 at 07:17 AM ET

I’d love for you guys to take a carbon fiber stick to the inside of your wrist.  I took a light tap to my inner wrist 3 years ago in a rec league and continue having issues with my wrist when doing physical activities requiring me to bend my wrist for extended periods.

You guys are pathetic couch commentators.  Someone, doesn’t matter if an all-star who is your team’s most hated rival or Joe the Plumber, is in agonizing pain and you call them a crybaby.  talk about projection and transferrence.  Stay class you true-color-showing fans.

Posted by bullshitSniffer on 05/05/16 at 08:44 AM ET

Crosby kind of dominated in front of the net in this game.  He really made it hell for the Caps d-men.  For a second I thought the caps had Mike Greene back there not playing defense again.  But then I remembered the Wings have to overpay him now.

Posted by PMP5030 on 05/05/16 at 10:04 AM ET

I’d love for you guys to take a carbon fiber stick to the inside of your wrist.

Thank you.  A stick to the bone in your wrist hurts a f*cking LOT.

Not to mention the BS about him flopping.  Did ANYONE see him go down when Ovechkin slashed him?  Or the trainer on the bench freezing his hand?

Yeah, not much of a slash, what a baby.  rolleyes

Posted by Garth on 05/05/16 at 11:12 AM ET