Open Post- Six Games Today

Hockey begins (today's schedule) at noon today and should finish around 1am on Tuesday.

Fell free to comment on the games or the NHL in the comment section.  It will be interesting to see the viewing numbers from today, it is the first work day broadcast in the post-season.

Filed in: NHL Teams, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

Royal Grand Exalted PooBah's avatar

I believe I predicted every game except one incorrectly. Glad I didn’t bet money.

Posted by Royal Grand Exalted PooBah from the basement of the Alamo on 08/03/20 at 01:16 PM ET

MGM Detroit requests your location.

Posted by SYF from impossible and oddly communally possessive sluts on 08/03/20 at 02:47 PM ET

Hippy Dave's avatar

Looking at the commercials airing over the NBC broadcasts and thinking to myself, “Man, maybe I can afford one of these time slots.”

Posted by Hippy Dave from Somewhere West of Detroit on 08/03/20 at 03:34 PM ET

Down River Dan's avatar

Hopefully this year’s playoffs are a one off, but I have to say having hockey all day and evening is quite enjoyable smile

Posted by Down River Dan on 08/03/20 at 03:49 PM ET

TreKronor's avatar

Nice to have games on again to play in the background. The Tampa Washington game was great from what I saw. Holtby looked a little shaky towards the end, didn’t look like he was going to have the confidence to win the shootout and sure enough, gave up two goals in the same spot.

Posted by TreKronor on 08/03/20 at 07:06 PM ET

damndog revenge   From the bowels of Detroit's avatar

yeah True

the Washington and TB game was lots of fun. Tons of snarling and very good stick to.stick hockey. Felt like playoff hockey.

Posted by damndog revenge From the bowels of Detroit on 08/03/20 at 08:17 PM ET

bigfrog's avatar

Fun to watch. grin

Posted by bigfrog on 08/03/20 at 08:30 PM ET

Royal Grand Exalted PooBah's avatar

MGM Detroit requests your location.

The basement of the Alamo. I do spend summers in Michigan however.

Posted by Royal Grand Exalted PooBah from the basement of the Alamo on 08/03/20 at 11:14 PM ET