Open Post- Game 7 Detroit vs. Chicago

Winner moves on, loser goes golfing, stars must play like stars, goaltending is so important, avoid penalties, go hard to the net, shoot, short shifts, score first, play to win, go all out every shift, watch the line changes.

Have I covered all the bases?

Feel free to comment on the game and may the best team win.

Puck drops just after 8:00pm ET on NBCSN, CBC and RDS.

As for me, after spending a little over 24 hours in the hospital, I hope I am on the road to recovery.

I will be pacing myself for the next few days, relaxing when I feel the urge to do so but other than that, let's just drop the puck.

Filed in: NHL Teams, Chicago Blackhawks, Detroit Red Wings, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

BrendonR's avatar

Time to start burning this conference down…now would be a great time to see Flip and Mule step up and take over a period or two.

Glad you’re doing better Paul!

Posted by BrendonR on 05/29/13 at 06:24 PM ET

Get well soon, Paul.  Tipping a cold bottle of San Miguel Cerveza Negra to you on your recovery.

Posted by SYF from Alana Blanchard's Bikinis and Surfboards on 05/29/13 at 06:31 PM ET

Tuba Guy's avatar

Feel better!

Posted by Tuba Guy from Royal Oak, MI on 05/29/13 at 06:35 PM ET

HockeytownOverhaul's avatar

You got it licked Paul, take some well deserved R&R.  No promises we wont burn this mother down though wink

Posted by HockeytownOverhaul on 05/29/13 at 06:51 PM ET

Forlorn in VA's avatar

Paul, I hope you are on the mend.  Take care of yourself.

Posted by Forlorn in VA on 05/29/13 at 06:52 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Thanks everyone.  I was feeling dizzy and actually passed out at home so I went into emergency.

A procedure was performed this morning called cardiac ablation which is basically a catheterization on a section of the heart.  This procedure fixed the irregular heart beat I had and I feel pretty good but do need to keep it a bit slow for the next few days.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 05/29/13 at 07:00 PM ET

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 05/29/13 at 08:00 PM ET

It’s Red Wings playoff hockey, Sir.  It does weird things to us.

Posted by SYF from Alana Blanchard's Bikinis and Surfboards on 05/29/13 at 07:09 PM ET

MoreShoot's avatar

Funny I haven’t seen a replay of Gus getting hauled down

Posted by MoreShoot on 05/29/13 at 07:15 PM ET

Da lil Guy's avatar

Not sure any Wings fan can ever complain about always getting screwed by the refs again, after tonight.

Posted by Da lil Guy from Guelph, Ontario on 05/29/13 at 09:43 PM ET

VooX's avatar

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 05/29/13 at 08:00 PM ET

Stay healthy, Paul, all the best.

Posted by VooX from Behind the Bar in the Hasek Club Car on 05/29/13 at 09:46 PM ET