Open Post- Game 5, Western Conference Final

The game starts just after 8:00pm ET and is on NBCSN, CBC and RDS.

With a win, the Los Angeles Kings will be in the Stanley Cup Final but Chicago may have something to say about that.

Expect the Blackhawks to take an early lead, settle in, then the Kings will make it a game and find a way to celebrate on Chicago's ice.

Enjoy!

Filed in: NHL Teams, Chicago Blackhawks, Los Angeles Kings, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

« Previous        < 1 2

stonehands-78's avatar

OT

next goal wins?

yup

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 05/28/14 at 09:42 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

OT bound. Love the end to end 80’s style play. Trap game be damned

Posted by cigar_nurse from Greenville South Cakalakee on 05/28/14 at 09:43 PM ET

Luongo-is-my-hero's avatar

so glad the game wasnt decided on that penalty.  That was brutal.

Posted by Luongo-is-my-hero on 05/28/14 at 09:48 PM ET

Down River Dan's avatar

It’s nice that awful ” tripping” call in the last few minutes didn’t settle the game.

I watched a lot of the Memorial Cup last week and the officiating in the games I watched was outstanding! compared to the stuff I’ve seen in this and the other conference series.

Posted by Down River Dan on 05/28/14 at 09:55 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

watch for carter

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 05/28/14 at 09:58 PM ET

Down River Dan's avatar

I’m picking Drew Doughty for the winner

Posted by Down River Dan on 05/28/14 at 09:58 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

agree

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 05/28/14 at 09:59 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

letting ‘em play

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 05/28/14 at 10:04 PM ET

Down River Dan's avatar

Crawford’s glove hand is awful..can’t catch anything

Posted by Down River Dan on 05/28/14 at 10:09 PM ET

Down River Dan's avatar

That must have been 10 minutes of continuous action. Awesome stuff. Kings look Way quicker than the hawks.

Posted by Down River Dan on 05/28/14 at 10:18 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

gonna need a 2nd OT

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 05/28/14 at 10:24 PM ET

mrfluffy's avatar

It seems as if Chicago starts good but LA takes over as the period continues on. Great OT.

Posted by mrfluffy from A wide spot on I-90 in Montana on 05/28/14 at 10:27 PM ET

mrfluffy's avatar

And yeah…Crawford is horrible up top…he is easily beatable.

Posted by mrfluffy from A wide spot on I-90 in Montana on 05/28/14 at 10:28 PM ET

stonehands-78's avatar

Chi wins in OT x2

5-4

g’nite

(geez I hate that song ... )

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 05/28/14 at 10:43 PM ET

Real bad defensive play by someone there…..just let the Hawk go free right down the middle

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 05/28/14 at 10:43 PM ET

Trevor Lewis looked like for LA with the missed coverage.

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 05/28/14 at 10:44 PM ET

Luongo-is-my-hero's avatar

this game was there for la’s taking.  They let off the steam and let chicago battle back.  IT was all chicago since they scored that tying goal

Posted by Luongo-is-my-hero on 05/28/14 at 10:45 PM ET