Open Post For The Games Tonight

The remaining game for tonight are...

Feel free to comment on the games or anything hockey releated.

Filed in: NHL Teams, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

Paul's avatar

Current LA temp is 72, should be about the same at game time.

Humidity at 40%.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 01/25/14 at 07:47 PM ET

Alan's avatar

Haven’t decided what I’m watching yet tonight, but I have GCL ready to go.

Posted by Alan from Atlanta on 01/25/14 at 08:02 PM ET

Oh dear God, those Ducks jerseys are hideous.  I’ve been ignoring all the stadium series news up to now so I hadn’t seen the uniform reveal.  Who thought that shade of orange, and that much of it was a good idea?

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 01/25/14 at 10:37 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

This is something. I’ll figure out what, later. rolleyes

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 01/25/14 at 10:42 PM ET

mrfluffy's avatar

Halfway decent show from KISS.

Posted by mrfluffy from A wide spot on I-90 in Montana on 01/25/14 at 11:06 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

I just commented to my better half that KISS just farted. Big pyrotechnic farts.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 01/25/14 at 11:07 PM ET

I though Kopitar got off a pretty good shot on the penalty call.  Not sure why they gave him a penalty shot other then for the spectacle of it during the outdoor game.  Seen plenty of Wing players the past few years get off way worse shots when fouled from behind and not get penalty shots.

Posted by Valek from Chicago on 01/25/14 at 11:38 PM ET

Alan's avatar

I’d rather the Ducks wear these things than the things they wore in 1994. THOSE were awful.

Posted by Alan from Atlanta on 01/26/14 at 12:20 AM ET

Alan's avatar

NBC with more mesh talk. Good Gord.

Posted by Alan from Atlanta on 01/26/14 at 12:27 AM ET