No Crap

from Flora Carr of TIME,

An ex-NHL owner is in a rather sticky situation.

Tom Golisano, a billionaire and former owner of the Buffalo Sabres, is refusing to pay his local taxes, after taking a stand over the amount of goose poo left on the lawn of his upstate New York property.

Golisano, 76, is refusing to pay the $90,000 he owes until local officials deal with the problem at his summer home on Canandaigua Lake, South Bristol.

continued

Filed in: NHL Teams, Buffalo Sabres, Hockey Related Stories, | KK Hockey | Permalink
  Tags: tom+golisano

Comments

If you got a problem with Canadian Gooses then you got a problem with me and I suggest you let that marinate.

Posted by Probie4Prez on 02/06/18 at 12:47 PM ET

I love how some people hate it when the government does something about animals while others get mad when the government doesn’t do something about animals.

#privilege.

Posted by howeandhowe from Seattle on 02/06/18 at 12:52 PM ET

Wait, so can I sue my city because they won’t shovel my driveway or mow my lawn?

Posted by CharDeeMacDennis on 02/06/18 at 01:03 PM ET

Had a similar problem with rabbits. A little time with my bow and they really aren’t a problem anymore.

Posted by SlimChance on 02/06/18 at 01:41 PM ET

HaHasek's avatar

At some point in life, no matter how rich or poor you are, you have to take a stand for the causes that you believe in, that define your lifetime on this Earth.

Please let me die before I decide that sticky goose poo is my reason for being here.

Posted by HaHasek on 02/06/18 at 01:54 PM ET