Nice Discount With Purchase Of NHL’12

note: Want to make sure everyone had a chance to see this offer from Amazon, plus it helps out KK.  Original post time was 11:30am today.

This discount is available thru Amazon (affiliate links) for both the PS3 and XBOX 360 version.

The schedules release date for NHL’12 is September 13, 2011.

$20 Credit Plus Amazon Exclusive Pre-order Bonus

Pre-order NHL 12 and receive 3 digital issues of the Hockey News online in September 2011 as well as a $20 Amazon credit good toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com (certain exclusions apply, including Kindle books, MP3s, and video rentals and downloads). The promotional credit will be added directly to your Amazon.com account within two days after your order ships. A promotional code to access Hockey News online will be emailed to your Amazon.com account on the day the product ships. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. This offer will be extended to all existing pre-orders. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com, while supplies last. Limit one per customer.

Filed in: Fantasy Hockey and Gaming, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

Doug Miller's avatar

That actually is a pretty nice discount, for people willing to wait for the game to be shipped to them….

Unlike myself (and many others) who can be found lining up inside our local Wall-Marts every year like it’s Christmas, which for us hockey video game fans, it is.

Of course, this year, I’ll be busy using my newly found “press credentials” in an attempt to shoehorn EA into sending me an early review copy, for “review” sakes, of course wink

Posted by Doug Miller from Wyandotte, MI on 07/26/11 at 02:35 PM ET

Itrusteddrrahmani's avatar

Thanks Paul. I’ll def be using this.

Posted by Itrusteddrrahmani from Nyc by way of A2 on 07/26/11 at 02:36 PM ET

Tuba Guy's avatar

Thanks Paul.  I just pre-ordered the game.  Hopefully, you get some good affiliate money.

Posted by Tuba Guy from Royal Oak, MI on 07/26/11 at 02:45 PM ET

Ducksworth's avatar

Thanks for the heads up, just pre-ordered it too. Nice deal!

Posted by Ducksworth from Brownstown, MI on 07/26/11 at 03:35 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Thanks everyone for ordering.

I would too if I had the time to play them plus I don’t think they will fit in my Intelivision game console.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 07/26/11 at 03:38 PM ET

Primis's avatar

Interesting.  I wasn’t necessarily planning on getting 12 since I got 11 last year and I usually only get a new one every 2 or 3 years but…. with that deal plus being able to kick back for you, I might just do that.

Posted by Primis on 07/26/11 at 04:49 PM ET

Luongo-is-my-hero's avatar

Almost as good as my ea discount.  Get it for $20 even after tax as my friend is a programmer at EA.

Posted by Luongo-is-my-hero on 07/26/11 at 06:45 PM ET

Posted by Doug Miller from Wyandotte, MI on 07/26/11 at 12:35 PM ET

I may be wrong in regards to Amazon, but I do know many companies when it comes to pre-orders actually themselves receive the product pre-release date and ship the product out early so the customer most times receives the product on or sometimes before the actual release date

Posted by holdt on 07/26/11 at 11:24 PM ET

CaliforniaPuck31's avatar

It’s better than Christmas…best day of the year for sure

Posted by CaliforniaPuck31 from San Luis Obispo, CA on 07/27/11 at 12:33 AM ET

Primis's avatar

holdt - This is true.  I’ve preordered things from Amazon before and got them several days before actual street release.

In Doug’s case though, I believe the midnight trips to get the game are as much as any other part of the game experience.  I know plenty of people who simply enjoy the midnight rush to get a hot new release…

Posted by Primis on 07/27/11 at 12:35 AM ET

Da lil Guy's avatar

Do you happen to know if this offer is available to Canadian customers through Amazon.ca?

Posted by Da lil Guy from Guelph, Ontario on 07/27/11 at 09:30 AM ET

Paul's avatar

Thought I would update you on the sales yesterday.

23 game sold, 6 PS3 and 17 XBOX 360.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 07/27/11 at 10:15 AM ET

Paul's avatar

DLG, I checked Amazon.ca and no $20 discount but you do get 3 digital editions to The Hockey News.

Just click this affiliate link, then search for NHL 12 if you are interested.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 07/27/11 at 10:38 AM ET

I ordered it with your first post of the deal.

I keep saying I wont get the next year’s version, but between two hawks on the covers in consecutive years and the improvements in gameplay and be a pro mode I keep getting the dang game every year!

Next I want to see the NHL do something with XBOX akin to what ESPN is doing. Then maybe it would be worth it for Paul to get an XBOX and we could get an all KK tournament going.

Posted by pstumba on 07/27/11 at 12:48 PM ET

Paul's avatar

pstumba, thanks for the purchase, and believe me, I’d love to get involved, but just don’t have the time, especially during the season.

But you folks can still continue without me.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 07/27/11 at 12:51 PM ET