Kukla's Korner Hockey
by Paul on 07/21/05 at 10:59 AM ET
• Players will meet Thursday morning, then vote either in person or through the Internet.
• NHL Players Association leaders and Commissioner Gary Bettman and will hold a joint news conference around
5 p.m. ET
.Now 4pm per Sportsnet.
• Agents will be briefed Thursday and Friday.
• Board of governors will begin meeting at 1 p.m. ET Friday.
• Bettman will hold a news conference, beginning around 3.
• Draft lottery announcement will be made afterward, televison coverage begins at 4pm on ESPN News and some Comcast Networks in the US. TSN in Canada will have coverage throughout the day.
The rank and file knows what the new collective bargaining agreement says, and because it contains a cap, they will be back on the ice come October.
The vote on the new CBA was expected to take place midmorning, and the meeting was due to wrap up following lunch.
Filed in: | KK Hockey | Permalink
Be the first to comment.
Add a Comment
Please limit embedded image or media size to 575 pixels wide.
Add your own avatar by joining Kukla's Korner, or logging in and uploading one in your member control panel.
Captchas bug you? Join KK or log in and you won't have to bother.
Most Recent Blog Posts
About Kukla's Korner Hockey
Paul Kukla founded Kukla’s Korner in 2005 and the site has since become the must-read site on the ‘net for all the latest happenings around the NHL.
From breaking news to in-depth stories around the league, KK Hockey is updated with fresh stories all day long and will bring you the latest news as quickly as possible.
Email Paul anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org