NHL 12 Update: Anticipation A.I., New Quick Clips, and “Big” Rumors

image

Late Friday night, as I awoke from my flu-induced coma, I quickly jumped online to check out what I (and many others) expected to be a major update from EA Sports regarding the new “Anticipation A.I.” in NHL 12. They had previously released a nice video-comparison showing the differences between the “old A.I.” of NHL 11 and the “new Anticipation A.I.” to be featured in NHL 12. So naturally, everyone had assumed that Friday’s update would be a new developer/producer blog that would further go into detail about this new feature, as had been the previous status quo set by EA. Further intimated by EA’s NHL 12 “features whiteboard” which under the “Anticipation A.I.” section stated: “More information coming July 29th!”

However, there was no new blog, new video, or really much of any new information at all. There was simply just an updated link on the whiteboard, which lead to a new page about the “Anticipation A.I.” - very similar to what had occurred earlier in the week on Wednesday regarding the new “Full Balance Control” system. Which came as a major disappointment to NHL-series fans, as well as myself, as it gave me very little to write about. For now though, let’s take a look at the “new” info regarding the Anticipation A.I. -

As per EA’s ‘updated’ hockey whiteboard on the Anticipation A.I.:

Offensive A.I.: NHL 12 takes a huge leap forward with the inclusion of Anticipation A.I. This year, players with offensive tendencies will read the play before their teammates even have possession of the puck and break for an offensive opportunity!

Defensive A.I.: Anticipation A.I will again change the way you play NHL 12 with the defensive A.I. Strong defensive plays will fill passing lanes and recognize when the opposition is going to gain possession. This means that a defenseman may decide to be conservative and back off in advance of the opposition getting the puck, or he might step up for a crushing hit!

Offside A.I.: In NHL 12 every inch is important and can make the difference between a win or a loss. That’s why computer controlled players will now fight to stay onside by dragging a leg, hugging the blue line while maintaining speed, or sprint to tag up.

Puck Support Analysis: Analysis Being able to quickly attack the opposition through the neutral zone is crucial in hockey, so in NHL 12 players will be able to recognize gaps in the defense to get to open ice and be ready for a pass. Computer controlled players will also support the puck carrier to make sure that they have a passing option.

Much More: Including New Offensive Zone Analysis, New Shot Analysis, and New Player Tendencies!

Nothing really noteworthy here, as all of this “new info” had previously been discussed in videos released by EA. However, it’s occurred to me in my time here at KK doing these “updates” on NHL 12, that not all of the readers have been following the NHL 12 news as closely as I have, and as such, it’s my duty to treat this stuff as new to you. So, I present you with the “new” (although it was previously released before) video for the Anticipation A.I. :

As I eagerly looked for more news to write about, I did manage to find two new “quick clips” (short game-play clips EA has been posting once a week) that I had yet to see, and so I bring those to you now as well, starting with one from last week that really shows off the new “stay onside logic” of the new A.I., as well as the new “skate-drag” animation available to both the A.I. as well as human controlled players:

Next up, is the quick clip released yesterday, showing off some of the new puck physics, or more specifically, how the puck is now “loose” on slap shots, which is something EA has talked about, but had yet to show us. Enjoy:

Now for the really fun stuff… the rumor mill, which was given a rather interesting jolt late Thursday night, after EA had invited members of the public into their Vancouver studio for a playtest, presumably the final one, as they are likely nearing their deadline of having the game go “gold” which is video game industry speak for finalized code before they start mass producing copies for release.

It seems the cat might have been let out of the bag regarding the mysterious and much speculated about “big announcement”. Although to be fair, the majority of the community had pretty much figured it out after NHL 12’s Line Producer, Sean Ramjagsingh, gave a live online Q&A during this year’s E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) in late June. When asked about this “big announcement” he made several cryptic remarks, most notable were “It’s going to be something that both hockey fans, and non-hockey fans will enjoy” and “In all my years spent working on the NHL-series, this has been the most enjoyable and exciting thing I’ve gotten to work on”.

The conclusion that was drawn from this was that there would somehow be the inclusion of “Legends” into the game. Further reinforced by the tagline given to NHL 12, which is “Be the next great Legend”. This rumor remained just that, a rumor, until after that playtest, in which a user on the HFboards.com message boards made a post with his impressions of the playtest, which included a partial roster list of a “Legendary” team. The post was soon removed by one of the boards moderators stating that “No information from the playtest may be posted on HF. EA doesn’t want it posted here, apparently.”

However, the contents of this now deleted post managed to find their way over to EA’s NHL 12 Forum and as of the time of me writing this, has yet to have been deleted (although I suspect it will be in time). Although, the community over there is for the most part taking it as “complete BS”. Granted they have valid reasons for thinking this, but I’d also like to point out that the people over there are perhaps the most cynical and negative fan-base I’ve ever seen (yes, even more so than Detroit Lions fans).

I’ve been a little reluctant to post said information, as I’m still waiting to hear back from EA regarding my email on getting a review copy of NHL 12, but to be fair, they were supposed to contact me within 24 hours, and it’s been well over 72 hours at this point. However, I’m more than confident, knowing some of the people that I know, that I’ll be able to get my hands on the game early anyway, and in the process, not be subject to any of EA’s NDAs (non-disclosure agreements) which would prevent me from talking about anything they have yet to announce. So, without further delay, I shall throw caution to the wind and reveal the supposed partial roster list for the “Legendary” team to be included in NHL 12.

Excerpt from deleted post on HFboards.com as taken from EA’s NHL 12 Forum post:

Legendary team includes:
Yzerman, Gretzky, Sedins, Malkin, St. Louis, Chara, Lemuiex, Chelios, Keith, Seabrook, Howe, Roy, Luongo, Bourque, Crosby, Richards (Don’t know if it Brad or Mike)... can’t remember the rest. But there’s only one Legendary team.

As you can see, it’s rather clear why many people on EA’s Forum called “BS” - due to the inclusion of several current players, many of whom by no means should be included on a team of “Legends”. The only current players I could see possibly being included on this list of “Legends” would be Lidstrom and Brodeur, as they are clearly no-brainer Hall of Famers (and I’m sure you could make arguments for a few other current players, i.e. Jagr). However, it is likely that it won’t be a be-all-end-all “Legends” list, as EA might not be able to get the rights to use certain players, like Terry Sawchuk for example.

However, for the sake of my own amusement, and a list that will likely prompt much discussion from you readers, here would be my “Legendary” team (line combinations in no particular order, just going off the top of my head):

Forwards

Lemieux - Gretzky - Howe
Beliveau - Yzerman - Sakic
Bossy - Messier - Hull (Bobby - duh)
Clarke - M. Richard - Esposito

Defensemen

Orr - Lidstrom
Bourque - Coffey
Chelios - Stevens

Goaltenders

Roy - Sawchuk

Every position on that list could easily include 5-6 more names that would be just as deserving (especially goaltenders), but as I said, that’s just going off the top of my head. I find it likely (as sad as it might be) that EA will probably disgrace that list with some current players (Lidstrom being one of the few acceptable exceptions)... but for the love of Orr, they better not include Seabrook… even diehard Hawks fans will agree he belongs nowhere near such an epic list.

Filed in: Fantasy Hockey and Gaming, Doug Miller, | KK Hockey | Permalink
  Tags: ea+sports+nhl+12

Comments

I wonder if the legends will be included in HUT play…

As for the AI anticipation, I like it.  The more player style is differentiated, the better.  And the smarter the CPU is to play with and against, the better.

Posted by pens fan in baltimore on 07/30/11 at 11:49 PM ET

Doug Miller's avatar

I wonder if the legends will be included in HUT play…

Good question. As of now, I’m still going to consider the “legends” as a rumor, until I get some kind of solid confirmation…. however likely it might seem to be at the moment.

I could see them being incorporated into HUT, but they would likely be the rarest of rare cards, and who knows what kind of salary or contracts they might have if they are included.

As for the AI, it’s looks like it’s going to be a massive improvement, at least when using NHL teams… but my real concern is how these changes will carry over into the EASHL, which is where the current AI really shows it’s flaws at their worst (especially the defensive AI). If they can improve that, then they have taken a huge step forward in improving the overall quality of play in the EASHL for any team not using a full 6 player roster.

For now I’m just playing the waiting game, for whenever (should be within the next two weeks) EA finally releases some info on “online communities” - which should hopefully answer most of the questions the majority of the online player community has been wondering about for months now.

Posted by Doug Miller from Wyandotte, MI on 07/31/11 at 01:05 AM ET

Primis's avatar

Are they fixing HUT?  That mode is so incredibly broken… it’s fine at the start, but once you start to assemble a good team it becomes nearly impossible to actually keep them together and good.

I’d prefer if they took the more Madden Superstars approach, where there’s no career game limit.  I adored HUT in 11, then gave up on it entirely when it became clear it was a grind with no end or reason once you began adding enough NHLers to your lineup.

The defensive AI has come along ways and I don’t agree with those that claim it’s worthless, but I certainly hope the Anticipation will improve it in 12.  The AI is still very dumb defensively…

Posted by Primis on 07/31/11 at 01:12 AM ET

Ducksworth's avatar

Looking good, cant wait for this!

Posted by Ducksworth from Brownstown, MI on 07/31/11 at 01:18 AM ET

NIVO's avatar

NO pc version = continued fail. Thanks for nothing EA…............again.

Posted by NIVO from underpants gnome village on 07/31/11 at 02:14 AM ET

Doug Miller's avatar

Are they fixing HUT?  That mode is so incredibly broken…

Posted by Primis on 07/30/11 at 11:12 PM ET

I’ve only heard a few minor details on new HUT features so far, those being that there will now be injuries and that you will have the ability to easily play a friend’s team (even if they aren’t online at the time) - I’m assuming those friendly matches will be “unranked” and thus won’t count against your players contracts.

Although it’s yet to be officially announced, as the “HUT” section of the whiteboard reads “Date TBD” - but following EA’s regular pattern of news, I expect we will hear something on it next Friday, August 5 - or perhaps the week after at the latest, either the 10th or 12th - considering the demo should be released soon after that, likely on the 16th or 23rd (not yet announced, but that’s my educated guess).

My biggest issue with HUT is the horrible UI…. I swear I spend more time managing my team than actually playing, and I would much rather see something more along the lines of Be a GM for the interface, as that would make things so much easier to manage.

My other major complaint about HUT is the stupid “limit” you are forced to comply with when it comes to “consumables”, as it would be so much easier to manage a team if you were allowed to stock-pile these for later use.

Posted by Doug Miller from Wyandotte, MI on 07/31/11 at 02:27 AM ET

Doug Miller's avatar

Additional information regarding HUT-related news from the little tidbit on EA’s whiteboard (I knew I was forgetting something):

Hockey Ultimate Team returns to NHL 12 with Three Stars of the Week cards, the ability to injure players, injury cards that heal them, the chance to play a friend, even when they aren’t online, and more!

NO pc version = continued fail. Thanks for nothing EA…............again.

Posted by NIVO on 07/31/11 at 12:14 AM ET

No offense NIVO, but you sound like most of the people on EA’s Forums… never happy about anything EA does… always focused on any negative issue you can find (no matter how obscure), and seemingly ignoring the fact that the series has gotten better year after year.

Anyway, it hasn’t been on the PC since NHL ‘09, because after that the 360 and PS3 pretty much took over the market… and with the recent major hacking incident of the PSN network, the vast majority of players have migrated over the the 360.

Personally, I’d rather be where the majority of the players are at…. which seems like it’s going to be the 360 until further notice. Xbox Live has the best network, hands down, although EA still needs to do something to improve their servers and reduce the average amount of lag when playing online, which isn’t always an issue, but it’s very noticeable at times (especially when playing Goalie - when every millisecond matters).

Posted by Doug Miller from Wyandotte, MI on 07/31/11 at 03:04 AM ET

That same guy says that the Legend team is in the game but he also said that it’s NOT the big announcement. It’s funny because if online communities is NOT the big announcement and if the legend team is NOT the big announcement, than what is the big announcement?

From what I have heard, online communities will be in the game as an addition. The same would go for the legend teams.

These 2 things would simply be “additions” and NOT the big announcements.

IF that is true, than we would still have no idea as to the big announcement.

Also, I am surprised you haven’t done a blog on online communities since it’s going to be similar to Madden 12’s OC release info.

Posted by HMP from Chicagoland on 07/31/11 at 04:47 AM ET

mrfluffy's avatar

Did they (the 360 and PS3) take over the market because they’re a better platform, or because EA forced it? I don’t care where the majority of the players are at…this is my platform, and they’ve come out with lame excuses to why they won’t produce a PC version.

Posted by mrfluffy from A wide spot on I-90 in Montana on 07/31/11 at 05:26 AM ET

Doug Miller's avatar

Good post HMP (and yes, I recognize your name from various forums), anyway let me take a moment to address your key points…

Really? Because I just now looked over a few forums and didn’t see anything… provide me with a link and I’ll believe it. Not trying to be mean, I just want some proof.

I have yet to read anything on Madden 12, as I stopped playing the game after 10 came out, as I’m much more focused on the NHL-series these days. However, it’s something I’m going to look into now, based on your comment, as well as a few minor tidbits I just read on the few forums I was just checking over.

I’m not going to jump to any conclusions until I do some more research, as Madden and NHL have always been two very different beasts. Plus, my duties here extend far beyond just covering NHL 12, as I’ve got a rather large multi-league news round-up post to get finished up for later today here.

With all that said, I will look into it, so a future blog about it (before EA releases anything solid) isn’t out of the realm of possibility.

- As for mrfluffy:

Actually, I was referring to the gaming market in general, not just the NHL-series. The PC has been on downward slope in terms of gaming ever since Halo came out, which started the trend of killing what was once the PC’s biggest genre, FPS games. This has intern been replaced by MMORPGs and RTS games, as just about everything else gets ported over to consoles, because there is more money to be made there, and the gaming industry is a business, and companies go where the money is.

they’ve come out with lame excuses to why they won’t produce a PC version.

Yeah, I’m assuming their “lame” excuses tie right back into what I was just saying, which is that these things come down to profit margins. The NHL-series has by far the smallest community of any of the major sports franchises (including soccer - due to FIFA’s growing success). So it simply doesn’t make much sense for EA to waste money producing a game for PC that isn’t going to sell a large amount, hence it’s recent absence on the PC.

Having spent many, many years working at GameStop, I feel relativity confident that I know what I’m talking about, as me and my former co-workers used to have frequent discussions about the “slowly dying PC market”. However, I don’t claim to be an expert on the subject, and still enjoy the occasional PC game from time to time, and personally, am really excited about the upcoming Star Wars MMO - The Old Republic.

Posted by Doug Miller from Wyandotte, MI on 07/31/11 at 10:34 AM ET

Well I’ve heard from 2 different anonymous sources privately who claim to have gone to the playtest. They say that the legend team is in.

Also, which GameStop do you work at? I’ve always wanted to work there lol.

Posted by HMP on 07/31/11 at 11:41 AM ET

In online team play you can now have a custom build for each position. I think it’s up to 5 builds. For example, if you choose right wing, you load that build into the game. You would have a center, right wing, left wing, defense, and goalie build.

Posted by Anonymous Reliable Source on 07/31/11 at 11:45 AM ET

John W.'s avatar

Posted by Doug Miller from Wyandotte, MI on 07/31/11 at 08:34 AM ET

I enjoy your artricles, but as a PC gamer myself you seem kind of rude to PC gamers, automatically dismissing us as whiners and essentially EA Forum trolls.  I only play PC games and EA has thrown a very loyal group under the bus, and it’s not limited to the NHL franchise.  Trust me Doug, we PC gamers have good reasons to be more than a little miffed at EA, and it’s not because we’re low-life trolls.

Posted by John W. from a bubble wrap cocoon on 07/31/11 at 01:03 PM ET

Doug Miller's avatar

Also, which GameStop do you work at? I’ve always wanted to work there lol

Alright, I’ll take your word for it then, and I still think it’s the “biggie” - but I’d be very happy if it wasn’t… gonna have to play the “wait and see game” for now.

I also said “Having spent many, many years working at GameStop” - I no longer work there, as all of the fun employees left, or got promoted to higher up positions. Sorry If I wasn’t exactly clear there.

Posted by Anonymous Reliable Source on 07/31/11 at 09:45 AM ET

Thank you, ARS (nice name by the way) - as you have potentially confirmed something I been suspecting (and hoping for) for a while now. This is fantastic news (if true), but I’ll take your word for it, based on your name. wink

Posted by John W. from a bubble wrap cocoon on 07/31/11 at 11:03 AM ET

Woah there John, I think you mistook something I said. I was never trying to associate PC gamers with the EA Forum trolls. I was simply pointing out one particular poster’s comment as something along the lines of most of the crap I see on those forums. It had nothing to do with his PC gaming preference, it was just the way in which he made his statement.

I have no issue with PC gamers, as I happen to be one myself, although I admittedly spent the majority of my time on consoles now (at least when not playing MineCraft).

I’ll take your word for it that EA has screwed over many PC gamers, I’d comment further if I could, but I’m not going to pretend to be an expert on a subject that I’m not.

I’ll again refrain back to my statement that the gaming industry is a business, and EA is just doing what is best for them, and maximizing the amount of profit they can make, which is true of just about every multi-million dollar company. Sad, but true.

Also, I’d like to take the time now to state that not everyone over at the EA Forums is that bad, as there are several respectable posters there that are trying to keep things civil and have meaningful and productive conversations, but sadly most of them seem to get drowned out by the sure level of stupidity of others… citing that one guy who always finishes his posts with “The Captain has spoken” etc.

So, my apologies to anyone who I might have accidentally offended, as that was never my intention.

Posted by Doug Miller from Wyandotte, MI on 07/31/11 at 04:18 PM ET

Dakkster's avatar

What other games than the NHL franchise have EA thrown under the bus for the PC? From where I’m standing, they’re still very much supporting the PC platform. Just look at everything BioWare makes. Every game is better on the PC than on consoles and then you have Star Wars The Old Republic coming soon.

Posted by Dakkster from Southern Sweden on 07/31/11 at 04:56 PM ET

John W.'s avatar

Posted by Doug Miller from Wyandotte, MI on 07/31/11 at 02:18 PM ET

Fair enough.  My personal distaste for EA these days stems not only from their discontinuation of the NHL series, but mainly as a long time player of their Tiger Woods PGA Tour series since 2000 for PC.  Not to get too into it on a hockey site, but the game had one of the most passionate online followings of any game I’ve been apart of, which mainly stemmed from their architect program allowing users (myself included) to make thousands of add-on golf courses over the years, many of which were better than the golf courses EA included with the game.  The architect was discontinued starting in 2007, yet the game’s very dedicated fan base found work-arounds to use the old version with both the 2007 and 2008 versions of the game.  So what does EA do?  They come out with a completely new format of the game making the architect obsolete and, as far as I know, the only way to add courses now is to buy them from EA.  I haven’t been back since, and a vast majority of the games ‘lifers’ still play the 08 version with more work-arounds now that the EASO for the game was been turned off.  Shame since everyone I know that played the game bought and played the new versions the day it came out every year.

Sorry for getting off topic.

Posted by John W. from a bubble wrap cocoon on 07/31/11 at 05:06 PM ET

Yeah I mean those 2 people who claim the Legends team could be bullspitting me. I’m still going to treat it as a rumor until confirmed. I’ll use the Eklund scale and say (e4)

Posted by HMP on 07/31/11 at 05:09 PM ET

Doug Miller's avatar

Every game is better on the PC than on consoles

I’d say that it is subject to individual personal opinion, some people were raised on consoles (such as myself who had an NES controller in my hands at age 2) and will always prefer them to PCs. Having been a life-long gamer, I’ve had the PC vs Console debate more times than I can remember. I personally don’t really think one is any better than the other, it’s just a matter of personal preference. I like both platforms, and it’s usually a matter of the games themselves that end up influencing my eventual purchase.

and then you have Star Wars The Old Republic coming soon.

Posted by Dakkster from Southern Sweden on 07/31/11 at 02:56 PM ET

Perfect example of a game I’ll be getting for PC, being that I’m a huge Star Wars junkie… although if it were coming to 360 as well, that is likely the version I’d purchase, because I tend to prefer consoles based on my own personal preference.

Sorry for getting off topic.

Posted by John W. from a bubble wrap cocoon on 07/31/11 at 03:06 PM ET

Eh, don’t worry about it, a discussion that stems from one of my blogs is always welcome, as that’s generally my goal when writing them. I just figured most people would have their own take on their choices for a “Legend” team.

Instead, I’ve gotten some very interesting and juicy inside info on NHL 12, as well as somehow started the never-ending PC vs Console debate…

However, I’ll leave this to you guys for the time being, as I really need to be getting back to work on the next blog entry I’m trying to get finished up before it gets too late in the day. wink

Posted by Doug Miller from Wyandotte, MI on 07/31/11 at 05:42 PM ET

Doug Miller's avatar

Posted by HMP on 07/31/11 at 03:09 PM ET

Same here, I treat everything (no matter how obvious it might seem) as rumor until I have solid proof.

Now I really have to get back to work…  confused

Posted by Doug Miller from Wyandotte, MI on 07/31/11 at 05:47 PM ET

Dakkster's avatar

You misread my post. I was referencing BioWare’s games specifically. They are consistently reviewed as being far better designed on PC than on consoles. The Mass Effect series, the Dragon Age series, Jade Empire, etc.

Posted by Dakkster from Southern Sweden on 07/31/11 at 05:57 PM ET

Doug Miller's avatar

Posted by Dakkster from Southern Sweden on 07/31/11 at 03:57 PM ET

Ahh, gotcha, sorry, these things happen when I’m sorting though 10 tabs on my browser while trying to put my next article together. My bad.

Posted by Doug Miller from Wyandotte, MI on 07/31/11 at 06:05 PM ET

AI defense is broken seeing and playing with the top nhl 11 players in the world flyersfan90 Jeberle
HazeOttawa yeah im a name dropper lol these guys make it look like their the only ones on the ice let alone going up against AI d-men…..might as well just quit the game…these are extreme examples these guys all have 6000 plus points however I only have 2000 points and am able to just skate by AI dmen like they were never there to me that is broken by definition

Posted by mike on 08/02/11 at 03:19 AM ET

I thought ncaa hockey was suppose to be in this year? What happned with that?

Posted by eric from minnesota on 08/04/11 at 10:11 PM ET

Doug Miller's avatar

I thought ncaa hockey was suppose to be in this year? What happned with that?

Posted by eric from minnesota on 08/04/11 at 08:11 PM ET

That rumor has been going around ever since EA made their deal with the CHL and most of the European leagues. As it seemed like the next logical step. However, as history has proven, the NCAA isn’t really that keen on the idea of licensing the rights to their “student-athletes” - except in jersey # and position only. As is the case with the most popular NCAA game - NCAA Football.

Which is pretty much the second biggest EA Sports franchise that there is (Madden being first obviously). If they have failed to secure a “proper” license over all of these years, I highly doubt it’s anything we’ll see in the NHL series anytime soon. If it should ever happen, I couldn’t see it being much more than how it’s been used in NCAAF. Yes, you can go in and change the player’s names, which I have done before in NCAAF, but I only did one team, and it still took forever, and even when importing that draft class into Madden, it still never really “feels right”.

I wouldn’t rule it out from ever happening, I just highly doubt we’ll see it anytime soon.

Personally, I’d much rather have EA put their money and effort into getting the Coach’s licencee back from the NHLPA. As well as putting in a proper “All-Star Weekend” including a skills competition, which would be nice, especially online, even more so with an online Be a GM mode. None of which are expected to be in NHL 12, but I couldn’t see them being as far down the pipeline as a half-assed NCAA licence. Not to mention EA still needs to find a way to cough up the large amount of money needed for the IIHF license, for proper national team jerseys. Oh, and we’ll I’m on the subject of my ‘wish-list” - I’d like to see them do something a little more interesting with “Free-Agent Frenzy” on July 1.

I’ll likely be back with another NHL 12 update tomorrow, with some of the minor new info that has either been released or leaked…. none of which is really all that exciting…. but I do enjoy doing those weekly updates, and can’t wait to get my hands on NHL 12 sometime soon.

Posted by Doug Miller from Wyandotte, MI on 08/04/11 at 11:59 PM ET

Dakkster's avatar

Posted by Dakkster from Southern Sweden on 08/05/11 at 01:09 AM ET

Doug Miller's avatar

Posted by Dakkster from Southern Sweden on 08/04/11 at 11:09 PM ET

As I said, that rumor has been going around ever since last year (when that was posted).

It’s good to know that the NCAA and EA were at least talking at some point back then… but again… without a proper license… which I don’t see them ever getting based on the NCAA’s history… there just doesn’t seem like much of a point to me. Yeah it’d be nice on one hand to have the half-assed NCAA license… but pretty much only for the fact that I could use U-M’s jersey’s for my EASHL or HUT team…. other than than… bleh…. C #17 scores a goal… yay! Wait, who the hell is he again?

Posted by Doug Miller from Wyandotte, MI on 08/07/11 at 12:41 PM ET