NHL/NHLPA Meet Face To Face

added 12:57pm,

added 1:09pm,

added 1:19pm,

added 1:47pm,

added 2:29pm,

Filed in: NHL Talk, NHLPA, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

Paul's avatar

The tweets I am seeing from reporters talking with players seem to be along the line like this one from Rob Rossi.

Player just laughed when I asked about deal being close. ‘Maybe they think so, not yet from us.’ He was in contact with #nhlpa this AM

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 01/05/13 at 04:01 PM ET

I am taking Supermans advice.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpygNyf5P9o

Posted by 13 user names on 01/05/13 at 04:04 PM ET

Evilpens's avatar

please Paul!! Rossi is a Clown, The Pens got him off the Pens beat because of what an ass he was

Posted by Evilpens on 01/05/13 at 04:43 PM ET

Savage Henry's avatar

If clowns were prevented from being sportswriters (or from using Twitter, for that matter), we wouldn’t have much to talk about.

Posted by Savage Henry on 01/05/13 at 05:10 PM ET

Evilpens's avatar

Savage !! I understand but he was taken off the Pens Beat at the Pens request & was given some Important sounding (BUT MEANINGLESS) Title

Bottom line is Rossi was fired off the Pens Beat by the Trib at the Pens Request

Posted by Evilpens on 01/05/13 at 05:15 PM ET

42jeff's avatar

Anybody else holding their breath?

Me neither.

Posted by 42jeff from The greater Howard City, MI metroplex on 01/05/13 at 06:10 PM ET

tuxedoTshirt's avatar

I wish I wasn’t.

Posted by tuxedoTshirt from the Home of the 1937 World Champions on 01/05/13 at 07:21 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Just to let everyone know, I am still here. Just nothing really newsworthy to post.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 01/05/13 at 07:35 PM ET