Need A Goalie?

via Bob McKenzie tweet,

Anyone want a goalie? SJ has put netminder Antero Nittymaki on waivers.

Filed in: NHL Teams, San Jose Sharks, | KK Hockey | Permalink
  Tags: antero+nittymaki

Comments

HockeytownOverhaul's avatar

If CBS doesn’t pick him up the fans may literally storm Nationwide

Posted by HockeytownOverhaul on 01/25/12 at 02:27 PM ET

Zaze's avatar

Posted by HockeytownOverhaul on 01/25/12 at 12:27 PM ET

I joked with my dad about a potential “occupy cbj” movement last week, and based on the newspaper the past couple days here, I think you’re spot on with that statement.

Posted by Zaze on 01/25/12 at 02:46 PM ET

Chris from NOHS's avatar

CBJ?

Posted by Chris from NOHS from Columbus, OH/Grand Rapids, MI on 01/25/12 at 02:54 PM ET

phillyd's avatar

Flyers should pick him up and put Bryz on waivers. I’m only slightly kidding. CBJ could definitely use him and probably so could Tampa but you know Garth Snow will pick him up.

Posted by phillyd from Southern New Jersey on 01/25/12 at 02:55 PM ET

Zaze's avatar

but you know Garth Snow will pick him up.

haha zing!

Posted by Zaze on 01/25/12 at 02:56 PM ET

bezukov's avatar

Are you listening Scott Howson?

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 01/25/12 at 02:58 PM ET

HockeytownOverhaul's avatar

yeah Chris, ColumBuS or C-bus if you will.  Columbus is actually derived from an ancient Shawnee word, Khili’ hum boos, meaning the shit land.

Posted by HockeytownOverhaul on 01/25/12 at 03:08 PM ET

Chris from NOHS's avatar

My brain said the television station.  I had to convince it that CBS was not interested in picking up a Finnish netminder after seeing Bryz on TV.

My bad HTOHL

Posted by Chris from NOHS from Columbus, OH/Grand Rapids, MI on 01/25/12 at 03:46 PM ET

Posted by phillyd from New Jersey on 01/25/12 at 12:55 PM ET