NBC Off To A Bad Start

This video has made the rounds already, Puck Daddy, The Score and I am sure other sites have posted it as well.

In the video, NBC claims the Penguins beat the Flyers in their playoff matchup last season... oops.

Filed in: NHL Media, Hockey Broadcasting, | KK Hockey | Permalink
  Tags: nbc

Comments

hhaha… fail

Plus, no one says “PITT” unless referring to the university.

Posted by gretzky_to_lemieux on 01/17/13 at 01:27 PM ET

mrfluffy's avatar

Are you not entertained?

Posted by mrfluffy from A wide spot on I-90 in Montana on 01/17/13 at 01:37 PM ET

wolverine's avatar

NBC “doing” the NHL is like a monkey “doing” a football.

Posted by wolverine on 01/17/13 at 01:51 PM ET

EvilPens must have infiltrated NBC Studios smile

Posted by Cubanpuckstopper on 01/17/13 at 01:51 PM ET

NBC stands for Nothing But Crosby.  In their eyes he wins no matter what.  Hire a hockey person to do some fact checking at least.

Posted by scarchofi on 01/17/13 at 02:23 PM ET

Evilpens's avatar

Cubanpuckstopper

Nope the Pens Got their Collective asses kicked ! & on other boards I get accused of being a fair weather fan ! because how tough I am on the Pens!! I love the Pens but I can be critical of players, coaches & GM what have you

I don’t get why all these gambling sites & hockey reporters are picking the Pens as favorites to win the SC cup

Kunitz-Sid-Dupuis