Kukla's Korner Hockey
by Paul on 07/27/14 at 07:38 AM ET
from Stan Fischler of The Fischler Report,
* The most heard not-so-secret word in the NHL is Corsi. If you know how Corsi works you may become one of those insider geniuses.
* I'm not one of them but -- facts are facts -- I'd like to know if Corsi had one percent of the reason why L.A. won the Cup; and Rangers were runners-up.
* My conclusion is that Corsi's involvement came out to the Square-Root-Of-Chai-Levy. Which, in Brooklyn, comes out to nothing.
* Let's make this perfectly clear; 1. Sixty percent of the media sages will predict that Detroit won't make the playoffs; 2. The Red Wings will make the post-season; 3. Thirty percent of the writers will admit they were wrong.
read on which includes more items like this..
* My first three hockey reads every morning are; 1. Kukla's Korner because it always has the best variety; 2. The Hockey News because I love THN' columns and, 3. NHL.com because it's features are terribly underrated.
Add a Comment
Please limit embedded image or media size to 575 pixels wide.
Most Recent Blog Posts
About Kukla's Korner Hockey
Email Paul anytime at email@example.com