Kukla's Korner Hockey
by Paul on 07/27/14 at 07:38 AM ET
from Stan Fischler of The Fischler Report,
* The most heard not-so-secret word in the NHL is Corsi. If you know how Corsi works you may become one of those insider geniuses.
* I'm not one of them but -- facts are facts -- I'd like to know if Corsi had one percent of the reason why L.A. won the Cup; and Rangers were runners-up.
* My conclusion is that Corsi's involvement came out to the Square-Root-Of-Chai-Levy. Which, in Brooklyn, comes out to nothing.
* Let's make this perfectly clear; 1. Sixty percent of the media sages will predict that Detroit won't make the playoffs; 2. The Red Wings will make the post-season; 3. Thirty percent of the writers will admit they were wrong.
read on which includes more items like this..
* My first three hockey reads every morning are; 1. Kukla's Korner because it always has the best variety; 2. The Hockey News because I love THN' columns and, 3. NHL.com because it's features are terribly underrated.
Add a Comment
Please limit embedded image or media size to 575 pixels wide.
Most Recent Blog Posts
About Kukla's Korner Hockey
Paul Kukla founded Kukla’s Korner in 2005 and the site has since become the must-read site on the ‘net for all the latest happenings around the NHL.
From breaking news to in-depth stories around the league, KK Hockey is updated with fresh stories all day long and will bring you the latest news as quickly as possible.
Email Paul anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org