Morning Line

I’m planning a romantic second honeymoon in Hawaii very soon. Mike and I hope to make a baby under those tropical stars.”

-Carrie Underwood, wife of Mike Fisher of the Nashville Predators, via ShowbizSpy.

thanks to a reader for the pointer and personally, a little too much information for me

Filed in: NHL Teams, Ottawa Senators, | KK Hockey | Permalink
  Tags: carrie+underwood, mike+fisher

Comments

NIVO's avatar

he’s a lucky bastid

Posted by NIVO from underpants gnome village on 05/12/11 at 10:38 AM ET

J.J. from Kansas's avatar

Don’t worry, Paul.  Mike Fisher is a Predator now.  That means he can’t finish.

Posted by J.J. from Kansas on 05/12/11 at 10:44 AM ET

You DO realize that comes from the National Enquirer and is no doubt completely fabricated - right? It’s also in direct contradiction with multiple recent statements from Underwood and Fisher that they will wait to have children.

Posted by cmonnow on 05/12/11 at 11:41 AM ET

Posted by cmonnow on 05/12/11 at 10:41 AM ET

Who gives a shit?

Posted by Garth on 05/12/11 at 12:05 PM ET

@Garth Hockey fans who may and should be 2nd hand embarrassed by the straightforward presentation of something out of the Natl Enquirer on a hockey blog.

I’m all for pointing and laughing at tabloid ridiculousness. But it doesn’t seem like Paul got it. Hopefully I’m wrong about that but gullibility seems to be an epidemic.

Posted by cmonnow on 05/12/11 at 12:21 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Yes, I know it was from the National Enquirer and sometimes I post some light-hearted stuff, this happens to be one of them.

Sorry, I don’t follow the child planning of the Fisher family.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 05/12/11 at 12:31 PM ET

hockeychic's avatar

I am grateful for some light hearted fun in the middle of severe Game 7 stress.  It made me laugh. smile

Not even Carrie Underwood talks like that!  smile

Posted by hockeychic from Denver, CO on 05/12/11 at 02:31 PM ET

Jon Jordan's avatar

Mrs. Underwood-Fisher clearly isn’t much concerned with protecting the old five hole, eh?

JJ