Morning Line- Brent Burns

Filed in: NHL Teams, San Jose Sharks, | KK Hockey | Permalink
  Tags: brent+burns

Comments

Brent Burns is a total nonce.

Posted by PMP5030 on 06/09/16 at 11:56 AM ET

nonce?

Posted by Pasha1277 on 06/09/16 at 12:43 PM ET

“In the United Kingdom, nonce is a slang word for a pariah within a community of prisoners, typically a sex offender, child sexual abuser or one who has turned state’s evidence.”

Posted by PMP5030 on 06/09/16 at 01:06 PM ET

OlderThanChelios's avatar

Posted by PMP5030 on 06/09/16 at 02:06 PM ET

I dare you to call him that to his face. grin

But seriously, I like the way the guy plays. I’d love to see his “non-nonce” self wearing the Winged Wheel.

Posted by OlderThanChelios from Grand Rapids, MI on 06/09/16 at 01:24 PM ET

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

I’m desperate when I play Warcraft on my computer.

“Look, good against remotes is one thing. Good against the living, that’s something else.”  wink

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 06/09/16 at 02:26 PM ET

LOL I work in IT, I LOVE techy stuff, especially video games. I play PS4, XB1, PC whatever, I’ve played it. So this comment hit home. I’m glad NHL players have somewhat of a life outside of hockey. and truth is,, this guy is 10x better than any 1 of our D. So. upgrade if this dude ever leaves SJS.

Posted by Pasha1277 on 06/09/16 at 03:11 PM ET