Montreal Fan Has Had Enough

Audio only…

Filed in: NHL Teams, Montreal Canadiens, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

Luongo-is-my-hero's avatar

in other news:
rawR!!

Posted by Luongo-is-my-hero on 04/22/10 at 11:49 PM ET

It’s so nice to hear that the Canadien’s fans have finally opened their eyes to the fact that they suck.

Posted by Bruinsfan13 from Boston on 04/23/10 at 12:01 AM ET

Dude…it’s a hockey team…

Posted by Shane on 04/23/10 at 12:11 AM ET

Is it me or does this fan have a distinctly New York accent?

Posted by Lyle Richardson from Charlottetown, PEI, Canada on 04/23/10 at 12:45 AM ET

@bruinsfan—> you think the big bad bruins would have even put up a fight against the caps?

Bruins fans are just as delusional.

Posted by boomboom from montreal on 04/23/10 at 12:53 AM ET

dickshilling's avatar

Haha! A sweet thing to hear from the perspective of a Calgary fan. I have a buddy who literally could not watch when Hamrtime used to be on the ice. He’ll love this.

Posted by dickshilling on 04/23/10 at 02:15 AM ET

Alan's avatar

Is it me or does this fan have a distinctly New York accent?

I was honestly wondering the same.

Posted by Alan from Atlanta on 04/23/10 at 02:39 AM ET

Contrary to popular belief, the majority of Habs fans realize just how messed up we are and will continue to be for the next two years at least due to Gainey’s legacy of overpaying old or non productive players (Hamrlik, Spacek, Gomez…) and numerous other reasons I don’t want to get into because it’s too depressing.
And the accent is very Montreal, it’s typical of Montrealers of Italian or Portuguese extraction speaking English.

Posted by dwgs on 04/23/10 at 09:56 AM ET

And here I thought the only reason they were IN the series was because of the coaching! What an idiot I am.

Posted by Slighltly Less Spastic than that Guy from D.C. on 04/23/10 at 11:35 AM ET

WOW good for this guy for just letting it out, but man, tell me how you really feel bud! lol wow

Posted by Caps Fan from DC on 04/23/10 at 11:49 AM ET

Probably in witness protection program.  Has anyone seen Sammy the Bull lately LOL

Posted by 13 user names from New York on 04/23/10 at 01:24 PM ET

That was outstanding.. I really needed that tension breaker before the Wings get to take the ice out in the desert.  Oh man, for real loling

Posted by brad on 04/23/10 at 11:36 PM ET

@the people asking about the accent: Montreal accents are all over the map, because they have some French, some English, but depending on the part of town he lives in, he could be part Italian or Portugese or Spanish too.

Montreal accents are really wild, basically. My guess is that he’s Italian-Canadian.

Posted by Josh from Whitehorse, Yukon on 04/24/10 at 02:13 PM ET