Make Your Offers

Columbus would love to move Rick Nash before the NHL Draft starts tonight.

So make GM Howson an offer he can’t refuse.

Vancouver is in the same position with Luongo, what is your best offer for him?

Now that Keith Yandle appears available, what would it take for GM Maloney to say yes?

It appears Jordan Staal is on the market too, so make an offer to GM Shero..

Filed in: NHL Teams, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

NIVO's avatar

I’ve said a jillion times. I’ll say it once more. Why havent you fired Howson yet Jacket owner(s)?

Posted by NIVO from underpants gnome village on 06/22/12 at 10:56 AM ET

Wow!  Can’t believe yandle is available.  As a wings fan, I would trade pretty much anyone to land him.

Posted by 11B3PF7 in MN on 06/22/12 at 11:19 AM ET

Hootinani's avatar

Thats the way I feel about Staal,except change the word “anyone” to “everyone.”

Posted by Hootinani on 06/22/12 at 11:27 AM ET

hockeychic's avatar

I know the price is outrageous and it isn’t going to happen but I would love to see Nash in a Wings sweater.

Posted by hockeychic from Denver, CO on 06/22/12 at 01:07 PM ET

11B4PF7 in MN's avatar

Posted by Hootinani on 06/22/12 at 09:27 AM ET

Hahahaha, I agree, but only if he immediately signs an extension

Posted by 11B4PF7 in MN on 06/22/12 at 02:14 PM ET