Kukla's Korner Hockey
by Paul on 01/14/12 at 01:09 PM ET
from Tim Wharnsby of CBC,
So as we enter the second half of the season, the time has come to review what we have seen and make a few predictions with our midterm report.
See you in May (five legitimate contenders)
1. Boston Bruins
2. Vancouver Canucks
3. New York Rangers
4. San Jose Sharks
5. St. Louis Blues
Five teams that are good but ...
1. Philadelphia Flyers - they still don’t have dependable goaltending.
2. Detroit Red Wings - worried about their hunger level.
3. Chicago Blackhawks - see Flyers reason.
4. Florida Panthers - they give up too many goals.
5. Ottawa Senators - will be happy just to make playoffs.
Add a Comment
Please limit embedded image or media size to 575 pixels wide.
Most Recent Blog Posts
About Kukla's Korner Hockey
Paul Kukla founded Kukla’s Korner in 2005 and the site has since become the must-read site on the ‘net for all the latest happenings around the NHL.
From breaking news to in-depth stories around the league, KK Hockey is updated with fresh stories all day long and will bring you the latest news as quickly as possible.
Email Paul anytime at email@example.com