Kukla's Korner Hockey
by Paul on 02/24/12 at 12:37 AM ET
from Rich Hammond of LA Kings Insider,
I’ll have the full transcript of the Dean Lombardi conference call shortly, but here are the highlights…
– Talks with the Blue Jackets started “heating up” about a week ago.
– Lombardi said he understands that taking on Carter’s big contract is a risk, but feels it is worth it.
– Carter will have to do an extensive physical. The Kings hope he will be able to play on Saturday, but aren’t certain.
– Lombardi said that in terms of potential trades beyond this, he has “absolutely nothing” right now but said he will be open to talks.
– Lombardi said the questions about Carter’s character have been overblown.
continued and if you wish to listent to the press conference, you can do so below. Many media members mentioned the conference was one entertaining.
Be the first to comment.
Add a Comment
Please limit embedded image or media size to 575 pixels wide.
Most Recent Blog Posts
About Kukla's Korner Hockey
Paul Kukla founded Kukla’s Korner in 2005 and the site has since become the must-read site on the ‘net for all the latest happenings around the NHL.
From breaking news to in-depth stories around the league, KK Hockey is updated with fresh stories all day long and will bring you the latest news as quickly as possible.
Email Paul anytime at email@example.com