Live Stream- Sportsnet’s Hockey Central Trade Deadline 2013

All the hockey experts from Sportsnet will be covering the trade deadline, coverage starts at 8:00am ET and you can watch the live stream below...

Filed in: NHL Teams, | KK Hockey | Permalink
  Tags: sportsnet

Comments

yzer19man's avatar

Thanks for the link Paul…Do you know where to stream the TSN coverage? I tried using their website, but it won’t work, rejecting my US IP address.

Pretty lame.

Posted by yzer19man from Chicago, IL on 04/03/13 at 08:54 AM ET

Paul's avatar

Same thing for me regarding TSN, I thought NHL.com would be streaming it, but so far it’s not happening.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 04/03/13 at 08:56 AM ET

yzer19man's avatar

Yeah, I checked NHL.com too. Weird. I prefer TSN’s coverage, but will give Sportsnet a try this year

Posted by yzer19man from Chicago, IL on 04/03/13 at 08:58 AM ET

Paul's avatar

TSN coverage is on the NHL Network US just in case anyone asks.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 04/03/13 at 09:04 AM ET

Paul's avatar

For those wondering about a stream of TSN today, NHL.com will have it starting at noon and we will try to get an embed code too.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 04/03/13 at 10:14 AM ET

DAN M's avatar

the thing that sucks about today is having look and listen to james duthie.  irritating idiot

Posted by DAN M on 04/03/13 at 10:57 AM ET