KK- Chrstmas Comes Early

Yesterday I received a nice surprise- An Easton Synergy EQ50 hockey stick.

Now all I need to do is find some ice.

Thanks Easton.

image

Filed in: KK Website Business, Hockey Equipment, | KK Hockey | Permalink
  Tags: easton

Comments

Kevin182's avatar

Hey Paul, go to Suburban Ice in Farmington Hills around noon monday-friday. If school is not out there are usually about 4-8 people out there. Its really good since there are no drop in games allowed to work on your stick handeling

Posted by Kevin182 from Motor City, MI on 10/27/10 at 01:37 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Thanks Kevin182, I should have said ice time.

Hard to do anything during the hockey season, this is a 24/7 job.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 10/27/10 at 01:43 PM ET

Itrusteddrrahmani's avatar

hmm the only solution i see is that you should probably just give them away. in a contest, or just send them directly to me. Thanks smile

Posted by Itrusteddrrahmani from Nyc by way of A2 on 10/27/10 at 02:18 PM ET

Kevin182's avatar

Hmmm maybe you might be free on a Saturday night around 1030 11? I work for the Motor CIty Metal Jackets Junior team. The games are played at Kennedy Rec in Trenton and they play the last game of the night and nobody has ice time after. We were thinking about having some fun after a game and play some hockey. Don’t worry we are not the best players. If we do this I will shoot you an email and let you know the details.

Posted by Kevin182 from Motor City, MI on 10/27/10 at 05:06 PM ET

WingMan's avatar

Seeing as you have no use for them right now, I’ll break one in for you wink

Posted by WingMan from The Q C on 10/27/10 at 05:10 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Kevin182, not far away, but a Saturday night.  When about 10 games are wrapping up and others have just started?

Won’t work, 2am would be an option.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 10/27/10 at 05:29 PM ET

Twig's avatar

let us know how it does, paul. what curve is it?

Posted by Twig from Houston, TX on 10/27/10 at 05:52 PM ET

I’m officially jealous.  grin

Congrats all the same, Paul.

Posted by SYF from Zata's Epic Viking Beard on 10/27/10 at 05:58 PM ET