KK-The Gang Is All Here

The new KK Bloggers have settled in their new home.  Some housekeeping still remains including a few options KK members have requested.

Please hover over “Blogs” right below the KK banner at the top of the page to visit all the blogs at Kukla’s Korner.

Also, rss feeds are available for all blogs at the top right, just click “RSS FEEDS” under the search box.

Some of the bloggers have been around during the season, some have not so please enjoy what the have to offer.

I do want to point out that Alanah of Canucks & Beyond is also back blogging after an extended maternity leave and will be helping me out with day to day operations too.

Filed in: KK Website Business, NHL Media, Hockey Bloggers, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

Shouldn’t there be an initiation rite for the newbies, Paul?  I don’t know, maybe, a round of Guinness on their account?

LOL

Good to see the Empire expanding.

Posted by SYF from Zata's Epic Viking Beard on 02/25/11 at 09:01 PM ET

Paul's avatar

All I know SYF is I could use a cold one right about now.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 02/25/11 at 09:13 PM ET

Slainte, Paul.  Glad to have them here.

Posted by SYF from Zata's Epic Viking Beard on 02/25/11 at 09:30 PM ET

Nathan's avatar

Welcome to the new bloggers! And welcome back to Alanah, even if she is a Canucks fan…  cheese Seriously though, hope the family and the baby are doing great.

Paul, I think you deserve a few cold ones. Next time you’re in Stamford, CT let me know and I’ll buy you a couple. smile

Posted by Nathan from the scoresheet! on 02/25/11 at 09:38 PM ET

Alanah McGinley's avatar

The new bloggers are great. And thanks, Nathan! We’re all good.

And Paul? You should take him up on the beer!  Seriously,  why is it no one ever offered/offers me a damn beer…? wink

Posted by Alanah McGinley from British Columbia on 02/25/11 at 09:53 PM ET

mrfluffy's avatar

While I rarely comment on most people’s blogs (maybe I need to improve at that), I do enjoy reading other’s perspectives on their teams. Makes for great insight when the Wings come to play for one, and just see other people’s fanaticism over their own teams are just as crazy as ours. Welcome aboard.

Posted by mrfluffy from Long Beach on 02/26/11 at 12:22 AM ET

@DaveDavisHockey's avatar

SYF you’re making me thirsty.  Which reminds me, if any of you Wings fans made the trip to Buffalo today, your best bet for great beer (and food) is the Pearl Street Brew Pub.  Not a paid endorser, just a satisfied customer.

Posted by @DaveDavisHockey from Buffalo, NY on 02/26/11 at 01:27 PM ET