KK- The KK Donation Drive Is Now On

note- moved to the top of page, original post was 4/23/14 at 9:32am.  This will be the last time this post makes it to the top of page, at least for the next 6 months.

Thanks again to everyone who donated, it is much appreciated.

It is once again the time for the semi-annual KK Donation Drive.

Any donation is appreciated plus anything above a $25 donation, you as a KK member will have the vast majority of ads removed for you browsing pleasure for one year. If you have donated in the past and have no-ads status and wish to donate again, a $20 donation will add another year to that status when your first donation reaches its original expiration date.

In order to participate in the no ads donation, you must be a KK member (register here).

Of course, even if you are not a KK member, you can still donate and any amount will be accepted.

Then, just click on the PayPal button below (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover accepted) and any donation over $25 will enroll you in the mostly ad-free version of KK.

Also, thanks to all of you who use the KK Amazon link to purchase items through Amazon.  It is much appreciated and I encourage you to bookmark this Amazon link and use it when making purchases.

Thanks,

Paul

Filed in: KK Website Business, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

MOWingsfan19's avatar

You got it boss man.

Posted by MOWingsfan19 from I really like our team on 04/23/14 at 09:46 AM ET

Paul's avatar

Thanks MOW.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 04/23/14 at 11:17 AM ET

WingFanFormerlyInLA's avatar

Done, happy to support a great site!

Posted by WingFanFormerlyInLA on 04/23/14 at 06:22 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Thank you WFFILA, that was a mouthful.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 04/23/14 at 06:30 PM ET

WingFanFormerlyInLA's avatar

Thank you WFFILA, that was a mouthful.

I had to carry the handle over from the MLive days lol, even if I no longer live in LA.

Posted by WingFanFormerlyInLA on 04/23/14 at 06:32 PM ET

gowings's avatar

Done smile

Posted by gowings from MTL on 04/23/14 at 08:30 PM ET

awould's avatar

I donated and then my bad knee suddenly felt better, my kids started to respect me and my dog’s lymphoma cleared up. I’m not saying my donation caused those things but I’m not saying it didn’t either.

Posted by awould on 04/23/14 at 10:36 PM ET

Iggy_Rules's avatar

Donation made, Mr. K. Thanks for running this joint for us smile.

Posted by Iggy_Rules from Calgary, Canada on 04/24/14 at 07:28 AM ET

Paul's avatar

Thanks IR.

Again all donations are much appreciated.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 04/24/14 at 07:35 AM ET

Peter10's avatar

Donated and keeping ads alive. People, keep in mind even this helps Paul. The way the Ads are placed here at KK, they dont even bother me, so i donate and still “watch” them. It doesnt hurt and give Paul and co. a few extra cents.

Posted by Peter10 from Germany on 04/24/14 at 06:12 PM ET

Done & done. Thank you sir for all your efforts.  I’m here daily.

Posted by loojay on 04/25/14 at 11:51 AM ET

Paul's avatar

Thanks loojay and to everyone who has contributed.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 04/25/14 at 11:52 AM ET