KK- Sorry For The Down Time

I slept in a little longer than normal today and woke up to KK being down.

Back up now and so sorry for any issues it may have cause.

Morning update coming shortly.

Filed in: KK Website Business, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

Evilpens's avatar

just had a white Page LOL

Posted by Evilpens on 05/03/13 at 10:05 AM ET

Paul's avatar

EP, what page, URL or blog?

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 05/03/13 at 10:08 AM ET

Primis's avatar

Paul -

He’s saying while it was down, all pages on the site just came up blank, didn’t even return an error.  I found that rather odd too.

Posted by Primis on 05/03/13 at 10:12 AM ET

Zqto's avatar

I had one too, earlier today

It was right on kuklaskorner.com main page
Not an error page, just a blank, fully loaded page

I woke up and first thing was coming here, and for a sec, I thought my internet connection was off

hahaha

Posted by Zqto on 05/03/13 at 10:13 AM ET

MsRedWinger's avatar

Like Joni Mitchell said:  “You don’t know what you got ‘til it’s gone.”  I was getting the shakes from not having my KK fix this morning!  Glad you’re back!

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 05/03/13 at 10:14 AM ET

Paul's avatar

We did to, found a database had crashed, was not a fault of the server.

We are looking into the cause of the problem now.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 05/03/13 at 10:14 AM ET

bezukov's avatar

Posted by MsRedWinger from Flori-duh on 05/03/13 at 10:14 AM ET

Seriously.  My life flashed before my eyes.  I can’t live without this place Paul!

Thanks as always!

Posted by bezukov from the kids are alright. on 05/03/13 at 10:16 AM ET

Evilpens's avatar

Nothing Paul ! just a white Blank Page

Posted by Evilpens on 05/03/13 at 11:04 AM ET

Nothing Paul ! just a white Blank Page

Posted by Evilpens on 05/03/13 at 11:04 AM ET

Yup.  I was up till about 1:30 am Pacific and it was a blank white page as well.  Pressed F5 several times to no effect.  Rebooted my PC and internet and WiFi connections to the same white page.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 05/03/13 at 12:46 PM ET