KK- Plans Through Christmas

According to the reports I have read today, the NHL and the NHLPA have no plans to meet before Christmas and I would not be surprised if they do not meet until the new year.

I am pretty beat up right now, I will admit covering this lockout is much harder than covering the NHL on a daily basis when games are being played.

Everyone has the some story so I pick and choose very carefully what is posted on KK.  That means delaying at times, passing on the first to report story and gathering one with all the details, so I do not have to add to a story later.

I will be in relaxed mode through Christmas, meaning I will post a story when I am available. But do understand I will be monitoring things and if any big news breaks, I will post it ASAP.

I am sure some of you are traveling this weekend so stay safe and everyone enjoy this glorious Holiday Season.

Filed in: KK Website Business, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

Copy that, Big Hoss.

Merry Christmas to you and to the readers of KK.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 12/21/12 at 09:13 PM ET

Bosephus's avatar

Thanks for the good work.  As fed up as I am with these jokers holding our sport hostage I keep coming back to this site on a daily basis.  Cheers.

Posted by Bosephus from Behind enemy lines, Denver, CO on 12/21/12 at 09:30 PM ET

Have a Merry Christmas Paul!

Posted by timbits on 12/21/12 at 09:37 PM ET

calquake's avatar

Thank you for everything Paul.  And Merry Cliffmas… err, I mean Christmas.

Posted by calquake on 12/21/12 at 09:39 PM ET

J.J. from Kansas's avatar

Merry Christmas, Paul.

Posted by J.J. from Kansas on 12/21/12 at 10:55 PM ET

Jeff  OKWingnut's avatar

Merry Christmas, Paul.

Maybe there will be NHL hockey under your tree this year.

Posted by Jeff OKWingnut from Quest for 12 on 12/21/12 at 11:12 PM ET

gowings's avatar

Merry Christmas and thank you for the good work! smile

Posted by gowings from MTL on 12/22/12 at 12:12 AM ET

Baaaaaaaaaaaaah's avatar

Have a great Christmas.  You have done perfect coverage of the lockout.

Posted by Baaaaaaaaaaaaah from Calgary on 12/22/12 at 12:25 AM ET

Have a great holiday Paul.  I’m still here every day and appreciate your efforts.

Posted by loojay on 12/22/12 at 12:43 AM ET

Paul's avatar

Thanks everyone for the Christmas and Holiday wishes. The same to all of you too and as you can see, it is 5:51am on a Saturday and I can’t sleep but at least I am thinking about going back to bed.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 12/22/12 at 06:54 AM ET