KK- No More Strikes For Me

Diabetic, strike one, heart issues, strike two and I plan to avoid strike three as long as possible.

First off, thanks to all of you who have commented and sent emails regarding and showing concern about my health, they were much appreciated and held close to my heart.

I am returning today but it will take me a few days to get into the swing of things.  My health outlook moving forward is good, medication, diet and something I really need is a little rest.

So with that, let's get back to hockey and before we do, a big thanks goes out to George for not missing a beat while I was away.

Filed in: KK Website Business, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

Really glad you are back, Paul. Please take good care of yourself and get fully fit soon! smile I can’t express enough how much I appreciate the effort you and George put into this site.

Posted by Adi from India on 06/20/13 at 08:54 AM ET

Glad to see you back. Hope that Griffins win brightened your spirits a bit.

Posted by loojay on 06/20/13 at 09:48 AM ET

Evilpens's avatar

Good to see you are OK & back in the swing of things & listen to the Drs.

Posted by Evilpens on 06/20/13 at 10:06 AM ET

OlderThanChelios's avatar

Gettin’ old(er) is a bitch, Paul. The worst part of it is you actually have to start listening to your doctor’s advice. So I’m glad you’re doing that. Here’s to many, many healthy years ahead of you.

Posted by OlderThanChelios from Grand Rapids, MI on 06/20/13 at 10:18 AM ET

pautna's avatar

Welcome back sir. grin

Posted by pautna on 06/20/13 at 10:24 AM ET

shazam88's avatar

Hey, glad to see you back. Sit back and enjoy things for a bit.

Posted by shazam88 from SoCal on 06/20/13 at 10:50 AM ET

WingFanFormerlyInLA's avatar

Welcome back Paul!

Posted by WingFanFormerlyInLA on 06/20/13 at 11:35 AM ET

AxeMaster9's avatar

As long as you’re still at the plate swinging Paul, thats all that matters.  Its those extra innings (or triple overtimes) you gotta watch out for.  Baseball analogies aside, stay healthy.  Your site is the gold standard for hockey coverage and (selfishly) we need it around for a long time.  You need to be around even longer.  Best Wishes

Posted by AxeMaster9 on 06/20/13 at 11:35 AM ET

Primis's avatar

Take care Paul.  You and George should try and bring in a 3rd musketeer to try and take some load off the both of you.  Ideally someone without their own blog already, that can just supplement the main KK Hockey…

Posted by Primis on 06/20/13 at 11:37 AM ET

Dakkster's avatar

Take it easy, Paul. Good to see you back.

Posted by Dakkster from Southern Sweden on 06/20/13 at 11:44 AM ET

hockeychic's avatar

Take care, Paul.  Thank you for all that you do.

Posted by hockeychic from Denver, CO on 06/20/13 at 12:05 PM ET

Rumbear's avatar

Ya gotta stop riding the stationary bike in the sauna!

Get some rest and be well my friend.

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, for the 23rd postseason.... on 06/20/13 at 01:13 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

It’s wonderful to see you back at the helm, Paul. LISTEN to your Doctor’s orders!

And, an extra thanks to you, George, for keeping the inmates up to date.

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!