KK- My Time

I have decided to take it easy for the next four days which means my posts will be limited for those days.  Depending on my mood, I may do a morning update, but after that, who knows.

Time to refresh the batteries by doing nothing except for catching up on the old Bonanza series on the DVR.

George Malik will fill in when he is around but do understand it is still slow in the hockey world and we will continue to post news which informs our members and readers.

Big changes are coming in the next month or so and when I say changes, I do not mean what we do but how we look.

Back officially on Monday and in the meantime, time to put my cowboy hat on.

Filed in: KK Website Business, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

catching up on the old Bonanza series on the DVR.

Say hi to Ben Cartright. tongue wink

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 08/13/15 at 09:13 AM ET

Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit's avatar

Cartwright.  tongue wink

Lets Go Red Wings!!!!!

Posted by Kate from PA now in SC-made in Detroit on 08/13/15 at 09:14 AM ET

OlderThanChelios's avatar

Boy, Paul, you really know how to kick back and have a good time. Yee haw. grin

Posted by OlderThanChelios from Grand Rapids, MI on 08/13/15 at 12:00 PM ET

alwaysaurie's avatar

Hoss is worth 4 days in August.

Enjoy the rest, Paul.

Posted by alwaysaurie on 08/13/15 at 12:42 PM ET

bigfrog's avatar

catching up on the old Bonanza series on the DVR.

I watch Gunsmoke and Maverick along with Bonanza, something I didn’t have time for when I worked. Love it. cool smile

Posted by bigfrog on 08/13/15 at 08:09 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Enjoying the Bonanza marathon so far and never realized how many “stars” were on the show.  An A-list of celebs for sure.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 08/14/15 at 07:36 AM ET