KK- It’s Time

original post was 12/8/18 at 10:00am. Sticky removed, post will slide down as KK populates.

In order continue to do what I do on occasion I come to you to help KK keep going forward.

The last KK Donation Drive in July was a success, thanks to many of you and one special donation which I think of every day (seriously, every day I pinch myself to make sure it was real).

Things are going okay for me health wise as you can probably see by the number of hours per day I post.

I do take a little down time here and there in order to avoid complete burnout but other than that, my goal continues to deliver the latest news throughout the hockey world.

If you wish to donate- I prefer payment via PayPal (note account name is Shalen Franchini) and also have a GoFundMe account set up too.

Every dollar amount helps and if you do contribute at least $25 ($20 for those of you who have donated in the past), the majority of ads on KK will be removed for the next year.

This post will remain at the top of page for the next few days.

Filed in: KK Website Business, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

stonehands-78's avatar

done

Keep up the great work!, PK

and, as always, ...

L.G.R.W.

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 12/06/18 at 10:31 AM ET

Paul's avatar

Thanks SH, much appreciated for your continued support.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 12/06/18 at 10:38 AM ET

Down River Dan's avatar

Merry Christmas Paul. Keep up the great work.

Posted by Down River Dan on 12/06/18 at 10:59 AM ET

Paul's avatar

Thank you DRD and same to you.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 12/06/18 at 11:01 AM ET

Steve in San Francisco's avatar

Thanks again, brother Paul! Best hockey news out there!

Posted by Steve in San Francisco on 12/07/18 at 04:33 AM ET

Paul's avatar

As of this morning, 16 donations have been received and very much appreciated.

Thanks again.

Paul

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 12/07/18 at 06:55 AM ET

bigfrog's avatar

Done. Merry Christmas Paul.  cheese

Posted by bigfrog on 12/07/18 at 07:41 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Thanks BF and same to you.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 12/07/18 at 07:44 PM ET

bigfrog's avatar

Your welcome Paul. Keep up your great work. grin

Posted by bigfrog on 12/07/18 at 08:10 PM ET

Chet's avatar

This is admittedly a weird venue for this question, but George Malik has been silent online for nearly a month. Does anyone know anything?

I have criticized his comments and takes in the past, but he’s a good shit and too young to just disappear.

Anyone? Find me on twitter, eh?

Posted by Chet from twitter: thegansen on 12/08/18 at 03:19 AM ET

Paul's avatar

Chet, I exchanged emails with him about 6 days ago and his battle against depression is improving but he just isn’t ready to get back to work at this point.

I did leave a comment in one of the A2Y posts recently jut to update people about his health.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 12/08/18 at 03:25 AM ET

Paul's avatar

Just wanted to thank another KK member for the continued support of KK with a nice donation today.

I tried to email you but the hotmail address kicked back to me.

Thanks again.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 12/08/18 at 11:15 AM ET

That was probably me. I haven’t used hotmail in years… didn’t realize that was my primary all this time raspberry Oops!

Anyways, no problem. Happy to support this great site and community!

Posted by petesrw on 12/08/18 at 12:03 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Probably pete.. first name matches. Thanks.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 12/08/18 at 12:05 PM ET

Paul's avatar

pete…, I updated your membership and removed most of the ads now.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 12/08/18 at 12:07 PM ET

Rumbear's avatar

All Hail the Emperor!

Task is done Paul.

Blessings to you and yours for the Holidays!!!

Posted by Rumbear from Top O the Hasek, I'm rebuilding......... on 12/08/18 at 01:18 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Thanks so much Rb, very nice of you.

Paul

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 12/08/18 at 01:25 PM ET

damndog revenge   From the bowels of Detroit's avatar

Paul,

I PP’d you! Thanks for doing all that you do for us Redwing Fanatics!  tongue wink

Posted by damndog revenge From the bowels of Detroit on 12/10/18 at 08:54 AM ET

Paul's avatar

Thanks DD, much appreciated.

Paul