KK- In and Out Today And Tuesday

My aunt passed away and the viewing is today and the funeral is tomorrow.

So I will be posting when I can but Monica and/or George will be around with any needed updates.

Thing should return back to normal around 3:00pm ET tomorrow.

Filed in: KK Website Business, | KK Hockey | Permalink

Comments

stonehands-78's avatar

My condolences, Paul.

Take care of family first.

Posted by stonehands-78 from the beginning ... a WingsFan, on 01/20/14 at 11:56 AM ET

CaptainDennisPolonich's avatar

Paul, my deepest condolences to you and your family.

Posted by CaptainDennisPolonich from The Land of Fake Boobs and Real Nuts on 01/20/14 at 12:00 PM ET

Sorry to hear, Paul. Focus on the family stuff - we can manage to get by without a few days of “normal” activity on KK.

Posted by VitoLambruski on 01/20/14 at 12:44 PM ET

Alan's avatar

My condolences, Paul. Have a safe next couple days!

Posted by Alan from Atlanta on 01/20/14 at 12:45 PM ET

OlderThanChelios's avatar

Having lost all of my uncles and all but one of my aunts, I feel for you, buddy. You have my deepest sympathy.

Posted by OlderThanChelios from Grand Rapids, MI on 01/20/14 at 02:49 PM ET

My deepest condolences, Paul.  We’ll be here.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 01/20/14 at 02:53 PM ET

Paul's avatar

Thanks everyone, paid my respects today and funeral is tomorrow.

Aunt lived a good life, 88 years old but full of life.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 01/20/14 at 02:59 PM ET

Aunt lived a good life, 88 years old but full of life.

Posted by Paul from Motown Area on 01/20/14 at 01:59 PM ET

Exactly how I want to go and meet my maker, too, Boss.

Posted by SYF from the team that re-signed KFQ and DFC by KFH on 01/20/14 at 03:00 PM ET

cigar_nurse's avatar

Sorry for your loss Paul. Hope the family genes work in your favor .

Posted by cigar_nurse from Greenville South Cakalakee on 01/20/14 at 05:22 PM ET

Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit's avatar

88 is a good run, but still, you never think it’s going to end. I’m very sorry for your great loss.
All my best to you and your family, Paul.

Sincerely,
Kate

Posted by Kate from Pa.-made in Detroit on 01/20/14 at 05:22 PM ET

Little Redhead's avatar

Paul,
So sorry to hear of your Aunt passing.  My condolences to you.  Take care of yourself and family.  Keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers,
Hugs,